Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-08-2006, 08:58 PM   #1

So what if they will not let us ride on the beach.............

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-08-2006, 08:58 PM   #2

So what if they will not let us ride on the beach.............

Old 06-09-2006, 01:30 PM   #3

Well Howie:

It's a rough life, but someone's gotta do it! Looks like Lady Di and Marianne are really roughing it...

Where is that?
Old 06-09-2006, 01:54 PM   #4

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
Well Howie:

It's a rough life, but someone's gotta do it! Looks like Lady Di and Marianne are really roughing it...

Where is that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Sean,

Marianne and Nick were able to snag a cancellation at Seacliff Beach in Aptos.
Lucky them...... but we got to enjoy the view with them.
Old 06-09-2006, 05:13 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
Well Howie:

Practice until you get it right.

Ken
Old 06-11-2006, 04:17 PM   #6

Well Howie:

Howdy, Sean! Believe it or not, this is only about five minutes from our house. I was lucky to jump onto ReserveAmerica just when somebody canceled their reservation. It was only two nights but we sure made the most of 'em!

Hope to see you folks soon. Maybe Mammoth, June 19th to ?? Hey, I need your new email addy. Last message I sent you came back to me.
SandyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 07:00 AM   #7

Hi Marianne!

Oppps...yeah...got a new email... sean.haney@verizon.net - got to drop the "b"...

Hey...we'll be at Kennedy Meadows July 13-17th...I tried to get the group to go a little higher, but I was voted out. June is one busy month for us- Brian's got three swim meets this month! July's gonna be a tough one also- as well as August. Don't forget that prolly sometime in September we're gonna get together when Don gets back from Iraq and whoop it up somewhere!

Nice timing on the Seacliff spot- sorta like a tight one like a gnat's pa-too-tee, ey?

Enjoy!
Old 06-13-2006, 12:58 PM   #8

Hey Sean,
Been looking at going to KM with the family for some riding. Never been there, but have heard some about it. how is the general riding there? enough parking spaces for our TH's? Easy trail access?
Coming from Pismo area around a 5-6hr drive?
Al

acjjkamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 09:03 PM   #9

Howie.. I assume that is up north somewhere's?
Momma wants to do some beach camping.. Problem is I am not the type to remember to make reservations in January for summer beach trips.. I have Ocotillo/Glamis on the brain.... Looks nice.. Where is that if I may ask and how much in advance did you have to make reservations.. Looks good...

\BOb

06 WW LE3305
TH_NOOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 09:08 PM   #10

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by acjjkamp:
Hey Sean,
Been looking at going to KM with the family for some riding. Never been there, but have heard some about it. how is the general riding there? enough parking spaces for our TH's? Easy trail access?
Coming from Pismo area around a 5-6hr drive?
Al </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The riding is good, but the hill up from the 395 is STEEP... I would not drag my 40 footer up there, but I don't have big huevos...

KM is famous for epic single track. I hear they'll be open soon... Hopefull by the end of June... Can you believe there is still a lot of snow up there?

Jamman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 09:11 PM   #11

Marianne... Eve just said "how nice... I'm jealous.." That looks like a nice spot...
[/QUOTE]

Jamman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 10:12 PM   #12

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TH_NOOB:
Howie.. I assume that is up north somewhere's?
Momma wants to do some beach camping.. Problem is I am not the type to remember to make reservations in January for summer beach trips.. I have Ocotillo/Glamis on the brain.... Looks nice.. Where is that if I may ask and how much in advance did you have to make reservations.. Looks good...

\BOb </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Bob,

Marianne and Nick were able to snag a cancelled reservation at Seacliff State Park (near Santa Cruz) a couple of days before. They just got
lucky. You can book 7 months in advance..... and most of the beach campsites are snatched up for the summer months