Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-02-2013, 08:49 PM   #1

What's better for FT Wolf Pack 396WP or Vengeance 320A

My wife and I just put our house on the market and have decided to start full timing once our house sells. We both agree we need a toy hauler and the dealership we prefer has a 2011 wolf pack 396wp and a 2013 vengeance 320a that we both like. I was seeing if anyone had any experience with these 2 models or manufacturers? We've been through the 2013 and really liked it, they didn't have the WP when we were through there. But the floor plan is really nice in both and the list price is pretty much the same on both. Just seeing if I can get some good advice and what to look for. We're both new to this and really excited to get started!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-03-2013, 09:35 AM   #2

Here is the link to the 2 I'm looking at

http://www.wichitafallsrvcentertx.co...h=3403811&nv=y

http://www.wichitafallsrvcentertx.co...62&pov=3445311

Old 12-05-2013, 01:31 PM   #3

Anything?
Old 12-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #4

Between the two, I like the new one, but I would keep looking. For full timing, I would want at least a 10gal water heater, a large refrigerator, as much AC/heat as possible, high capacity fuel station, washer/dryer, 2-bathrooms, plenty of storage, 4-season insulation, the list goes on. Be aware RV's often need work and if your home has to go in for repairs, be prepared. Good luck and enjoy retirement.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:32 PM   #5

We're not retired I'm 29 and the wife is 24. She's in the military and we are planning on being mostly stationary on the bases that she works. We're going to be doing some traveling a few times a year and we're in a mostly warm climate. Hence why I'm not to worried about having really large tanks because we're going to be hooked up most of the time.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:06 AM   #6

We just bought a 2013 Vengeance TH. Haven't put many miles on it, but so far really enjoy it. The only real upgrade we plan is to replace the very cheap mattress with something else. Were I to do it again, I'd ensure the unit had a real oven vs. the micro/convection but that's just a personal preference. We also looked at some previously owned models and finally decided most of the ones we saw had very hard miles -- decided new was better for us. Happy hunting!
Old 12-09-2013, 09:12 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSGardner View Post
We just bought a 2013 Vengeance TH. Haven't put many miles on it, but so far really enjoy it. The only real upgrade we plan is to replace the very cheap mattress with something else. Were I to do it again, I'd ensure the unit had a real oven vs. the micro/convection but that's just a personal preference. We also looked at some previously owned models and finally decided most of the ones we saw had very hard miles -- decided new was better for us. Happy hunting!

Glad you are enjoying your vengeance! Are you full timing in it?
Old 03-08-2014, 05:45 PM   #8

Just bought a Vengeance 312a 5er hauling with a F350 Dually. Waiting on deliver T minus 20 days.

Upgrading from Ford Excursion and 30ft travel trailer
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2883345171.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	332.6 KB
ID:	57773