Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-22-2005, 07:30 PM   #1

I had an extra light that needed to find a home
and since the battery cabinet had none.....
And then there was light

Previous Rig: 2012 Itasca 30'
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-22-2005, 07:30 PM   #2

I had an extra light that needed to find a home
and since the battery cabinet had none.....
And then there was light

Old 05-23-2005, 05:08 AM   #3

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
'56
i think we've just about reached the point where we should accumulate all of your documented technical additions, and create a file with links to them all and keep it here in toyland.

you have some really good stuff and a flair for documentation.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 06:54 AM   #4

56!

Boy...not very much sleep this last weekend..Friday nite was a 2 o'clocker, and Sat nite was a 4 o'clocker- complete with a little Barney Fife deputy trying to give us a hard time in the middle of the desert nowhere....but we made it!

Man...what you can do with extra parts and TIME! But didn't the LE have a light up front? Obviously not, huh?

I'm sure you'll find another place for another light! You just keep on chuggin' there, OK?
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 07:39 AM   #5

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
'56
and something i missed the first time i saw your photo was, what is that blue switch (or dial) just to the left of the light in question?.
and i see that you have the diamond plate front covering. nice touch as well.

Sean, were you on BLM land or something, and what was the reason you guys were paid a visit by the local deputy?

its almost funny that '56 called this thread something about 'too much sleep'. it sounds like Sean had none, and yesterday i was at a friends new motorcycle dealership for their grand opening here in SanDiego. He had a red ribbon cutting ceremony with local radio personalities, cuties taking pics with them on bikes, free chow, press,....,.., and I rode there with a handful of buddies for the hoopla and then ended up back at my garage for a lengthy amount of time with a handful of thirsty buddies to twist some wrenches and twist some bottlecaps, and right now EVERY flat surface i see i kind of squint and i can imagine a bed. good times, perhaps not enough of them, maybe perhaps a little too much ...
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 08:12 AM   #6

You know FD, 56 showed that to me and I remember asking, but can't remember the answer! Is that the breaker?

And this weekend...whew...what a night...went out way past Apple Valley where my friend is building his new home (this was after the race- Mark won!!), and we weren't there 5 minutes and his neighbors showed up. We ran outta livations after an hour or so, so we went to his 'neighbors' house (1/2 mile away) and proceeded to get drink all HIS livations. After 2am, we stopped the music, but Barney decided to come onto the neighbors property anyway and give us crap about the sound (which had already been turned off). My friend isn't a big fan of meally-mouthed cops (let's just say he DOESN'T get tickets to their "ball"), and I had to diffuse the siuation which was pretty difficult considering I could barely walk or talk. Then our wifeys showed up and rescued us, because our DD was under 18, and it was after midnight. Needless to say, I was a pizz-poor trailer salesman the next day- the B-12 doesn't work like my wife would like to think!

FD- glad to see you had a decent weekend- after your last post on Friday, I thought you got out in the TH for the weekend. But sounds like you opted for the biker fravolities!
Old 05-23-2005, 05:04 PM   #7

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
You know FD, 56 showed that to me and I remember asking, but can't remember the answer! Is that the breaker? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I needed a place to plug in Big Bufords LED
light pole.... so I rummaged thru the garage
and found an old Windgard TV 12v outlet to put the
plug into.

The blue top is a brandy bottle cork......

Old 05-23-2005, 05:56 PM   #8

AAAhhh...still don't remember- must've been sumpthin else I inquired about!

Boy...you really got that propensity down for makin' things work! We're gonna have to have you down here for a seminar on that- too much to share!