Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-20-2006, 05:13 PM   #1

Hey iRV2. Who's in? Let's join up w/ the RV.Net guys and put a kick a$$ weekend together.

We're talk'n Spot SH, most likely Trona Rd. @ Steven's Mine Rd. out by Randsburg, CA.

Who's In??
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-20-2006, 05:13 PM   #2

Hey iRV2. Who's in? Let's join up w/ the RV.Net guys and put a kick a$$ weekend together.

We're talk'n Spot SH, most likely Trona Rd. @ Steven's Mine Rd. out by Randsburg, CA.

Who's In??
Old 02-20-2006, 05:19 PM   #3

Wow Gary! Didn't know there's a 35th in March, and if there was, I'm not quite sure I could camp out until the 26th of May (OK...I'll try...but just for you! ). SHIRLEY, you mean the weekend of 3/25.

I'm in...Brian (my son, but I bet the "TripleZ" will be also!) and I will be batch'ing it...Moski will be off to England that week, so we're gonna go party with the lunatics...err..I mean the good guys (and gals!).

Got some coordinates? Directions? Extra women?

Thanks for the heads up!

Sean
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 05:30 PM   #4

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Wow Gary! Didn't know there's a 35th in March, and if there was, I'm not quite sure I could camp out until the 26th of May (OK...I'll try...but just for you! ). SHIRLEY, you mean the weekend of 3/25.

I'm in...Brian (my son, but I bet the "TripleZ" will be also!) and I will be batch'ing it...Moski will be off to England that week, so we're gonna go party with the lunatics...err..I mean the good guys (and gals!).

Thanks for the heads up!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

JC, always gonna be someone to critique one's work!

Co-ordinants are over on the other side, Sean. I PM'd you, knucklehead. But... then you knew that, correct?
Old 02-20-2006, 06:06 PM   #5

Gary....

Can't wait. Count us in!

Previous Rig: 2012 Itasca 30'
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 06:27 PM   #6

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by toolman1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Wow Gary! Didn't know there's a 35th in March, and if there was, I'm not quite sure I could camp out until the 26th of May (OK...I'll try...but just for you! ). SHIRLEY, you mean the weekend of 3/25.

Thanks for the heads up!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

JC, always gonna be someone to critique one's work!

Co-ordinants are over on the other side, Sean. I PM'd you, knucklehead. But... then you knew that, correct? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah Gary..I call you Shirley, and you didn't even bite.

OK...I'll keep this crowd going with the updates...we'll get to see Howie this time! ain't life great!

Thanks again for the heads up!

Sean
Old 02-20-2006, 10:11 PM   #7

Sean you have largest signature I have EVER seen.

05 NEXT LEVEL 38CKS https://bestsmileys.com/happy/3.gif
PhatFireMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 06:22 PM   #8

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhatFireMan:
Sean you have largest signature I have EVER seen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Phatty...finally broke down and got PhotoShop's Elements 4.0...what a program- took almost an hour to download the trial version, and I'm ready to buy the serial number so I can get rid of that dang trial window that keeps popping up ...I'm starting to get it down pat.

So! who else in in for Spangler...I'll be posting location here soon as I get the details.

Sean
Old 02-22-2006, 02:45 AM   #9

Here are some co-ordinants, 35 32'05.46" N 117 32'51.29" W. that the RV.Net group has been throwing around. It's a nice area, against a hill, that would offer us a bit of a wind break, and when I was out there "scouting" last weekend, there were lot's of groups on Steven's Mine Road, but none in this particular area. Sure look's good from my perspective!
Old 02-22-2006, 05:23 AM   #10

Gary:

Thanks...does this look like the spot you're talking aobut?

Sure looking forward to it!!

Sean
Old 02-22-2006, 05:46 AM   #11

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
Gary:

Sure looking forward to it!!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's the spot.

Weekend Warrior FS2600
dedmiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 11:08 AM   #12

The "G" Spot!
Old 02-22-2006, 02:49 PM   #13

We'll be there!

Previous Rig: 2012 Itasca 30'
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 05:26 PM   #14

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dedmiston:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
Gary:

Yea, that's the spot. The road paralleling "almost" Trona Rd. is a "sand hiway" if you will, that is actually a service road for a buried gas line, (OOOOh, endless SOBE's)!! And this trail/road/whatever you want to call it is about as wide as a 2 lane hiway would be. The area we're talking about is about a 1/2 mile beyond that, and Dave or Diirk, what would you say, maybe 1-1/2 to 2 miles from Trona Rd?

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's the spot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>