Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-19-2016, 01:47 PM   #1

Winnebago scorpion 4013

We are looking at every possible make and model of 5th wheel toy hauler with a 14 garage and a queen loft bed in the living area besides the master bed .... I think we have narrowed it down to the 4013 scorpion .... does anyone have good or bad things to say about these fairly new toy haulers ?
f3504us is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-19-2016, 04:11 PM   #2

Since Winnebago just bought Grand Design RV, you could also look at the 388M Momentum from them. This would have a higher R value, and longer warranty.

https://www.granddesignrv.com/showro...loorplans/388m
cleazenby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 09:27 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3504us View Post
We are looking at every possible make and model of 5th wheel toy hauler with a 14 garage and a queen loft bed in the living area besides the master bed .... I think we have narrowed it down to the 4013 scorpion .... does anyone have good or bad things to say about these fairly new toy haulers ?
Id love to have one ,very nice looking. Ill probably have to get the 3480 when the time comes. Hopefully mid-summer
Old 11-28-2016, 01:45 PM   #4

The Scorpion 3480 was on our top 3 list, but ended up going with the Momentum 350M. Tank capacities were a little better on the Momentum, better R values, and the 1/2 bath in the garage sealed the deal. That and coming from a Grand Design travel trailer you couldn't ask for a better customer oriented company in the RV business. I had some dealer related issues that Grand Design stepped up and made right for me, weighed heavily on my choice when upgrading. We will see if that remains with the recent acquisition by Winni, I am hopeful.
CoachCJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
winnebago