Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-26-2007, 07:03 AM   #15

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by high desert:
I'm another who got WW to issue a new GVWR tag. I had to change the tires and wheels also......Yikes, I don't even want to go through that again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boy oh boy...do I remember THAT one...whew! You did THAT one the hard way Wes!! God Bless ya...there's so many FSC owners out there now that don't have a clue what you did for them...I just can't resist Linking to the "91 Days" post...

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-26-2007, 12:33 PM   #16

91 days was long but I have it beat 109 days

2008 WW SLC3905
JRBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:49 PM   #17

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JRBurn:
91 days was long but I have it beat 109 days </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

JR:

Wes can verify, but I remember this fiasco just like it was yesterday...the 91 days was as of his first post...I get a total of 118 days to the post he made that he was picking it up (7/4/05). Somehow I also mentioned 154 days in a latter post.

For those of you who, a) haven't read the entire post, and/or b) don't realize what Wes did for the FSC people, was he basically got WW (specifically- Mark) to admit the "left hand and the right hand" weren't talking to each other, and got 16" tires/wheels standard on the 28' and above FSC rigs (right Wes?). Not only did his thread become on the top length threads on iRV2 at that time, but he also posted on two other sites where the discussion was equally lengthy. No boubt a doubt it that it also started a wave of awareness of CCC numbers in ALL toyhaulers. Truly a momentous occasion!
Old 01-26-2007, 01:20 PM   #18

Just finished the whole thread WOW! so 109 days for me, I must be lucky.
As for the left hand not knowing about the right is still going on, my trailer per WW spec has 19' to the galley when in reality it only has 18', the missing foot if you look at the picture is behind the toilet, the picture does not show the added closet, I guess they wanted to increse the size of the bathroom.

2008 WW SLC3905
Old 02-05-2007, 04:25 PM   #19

Done, 19k stickers in and out. Thanks all.

2008 WW SLC3905
Old 02-05-2007, 07:59 PM   #20

Boy,
I just read that post again on Wes' trailer... What an ordeal that was!!! It seems like yesterday we were all sucked in deep with his trailer. You know, it's funny that only now WW is shoeing their big trailers with 16's. I went to Pomona this past Oct and noticed that the big WW's were all on 16's, with signs noting that fact. Good job WW, just wish you would have made the change years ago so that folks like Sean and Rod and Wes and everyone else that had gone thru a tire nightmare could have had the right tires from the beginning!!!

Thanks Sean for reposting that, it was fun seeing all the OLD guys in their posting glory!!!

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote