Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-10-2006, 09:26 PM   #15

Thanks Sean......but irv2 and it's members have done more for me then visa versa.

I was wondering the other day if I should download all my pics and remarry them in the old threads. It would take some time, but would bring the old threads back to life. What did you have in mind?

Wes
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-11-2006, 03:07 PM   #16

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
Wes:

Now what can I do to make your life more enoyable here on iRV2?

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhh Sean..... My beer is bout empty and I'm gettin powerfully hungry..... & you did ask
dieseldude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 03:26 PM   #17

DD:

BB has offered to buy...such a guy. And I just ate a burrito for ya...what a guy!

You should be feeling alot better by now.

Sean
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 04:38 PM   #18

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
DD:

BB has offered to buy...such a guy. And I just ate a burrito for ya...what a guy!

You should be feeling alot better by now.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Sean...Well I'm not hungry anymore but wow that burrito is starting to give me gas

On a serious note how long ago are you talking about when mention bringing back the TH forum the past.

And thanks for your time & effort here buddy!!

DD
dieseldude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 06:27 PM   #19

Sean, congrats on the moderator position. I know it will be a lot of work but you da men.
Wes had a good idea and one I have been thinking about for a while now. Since the photo server died this forum has lost a wealth of information, a picture is worth a 1000 words as they say. I think we should revive many of our MOD threads. This IS called the Information Highway and myself and I am sure many other people would like to know how to make those little mods to their TH's that will enhance their RVing experience. It's better than discussing ice fishing in Southern California.
So maybe we can spend a week reviving MOD threads with pictures. This would give Tom something to do since he seems so bored these cold winter days.
What do you think, Sean, Wes, Tom?

twinbubba

WW FS2300
twinbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 07:11 PM   #20

DD:

Oh...I'm sorry...did I put too much hot sauce on it for ya?! Come to think about it...I've got some stored up also! (Can you hear me ...now?!)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">On a serious note how long ago are you talking about when mention bringing back the TH forum the past. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Senoir Tomas and Clarkie Baby will be able to answer that a bit more than I can, but I can say over the last 10 months, we had a hoot going on here...

Twinny Baby!! Gosh...been a while, ey? And "Yes on Wes"- there's so much that was there that alot of people can feed on- we'll see what we can do to work to get that back. The hard part for me was that I also lost my hard drive last November, so I'm hoping I've got a couple of CD's around where I might have stashed a few of those pics. And I also found the thread that someone asked about a list of them- I'll sticky it at the top for a while so everyone can find it easier to fix their posts. If anyone needs some help...errr...let me figure out how to work these Mr. Wizard buttons and such...and I'll see what I can do!

Thanks again for all the congrats! I appreciate it!

Sean
Old 02-13-2006, 07:24 AM   #21

Sean,
Congrats on acheiving Moderatordom.
Here's something that may help you out...

2007 Rally site
diirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 07:51 AM   #22

Congratulations Sean!

I figured I'd better come over here and stir things up. But I don't have any immortal powers here.

You'll be an awesome moderator. Go put on your asbestos suit and get to work!

Weekend Warrior FS2600
dedmiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 08:24 AM   #23

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dedmiston:
Congratulations Sean!

I figured I'd better come over here and stir things up. But I don't have any immortal powers here.

You'll be an awesome moderator. Go put on your asbestos suit and get to work! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFLMAO...immortal powers...asbestos suit... BTW...where do you get your suit laundered?

Thanks much guys...and thanks to Eric for giving me that handy smiley- I'll try not to bring out the gun too often.
Old 02-14-2006, 04:56 PM   #24

So Sean's the new hall monitor eh?.....

Just had to throw in my $.02

<span class="ev_code_RED">Phatty: Found a better one for YOU- no words- just picture!</span>

05 NEXT LEVEL 38CKS https://bestsmileys.com/happy/3.gif
PhatFireMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 05:21 PM   #25

Phatty:

Hey...thanks...you found my new avatar for me. Couldn't you find a male version there, buddy-ol-pal?!

I do owe ya a call, don't I....dialing now...

<span class="ev_code_RED">Dang VoiceMail!</span>
Old 02-21-2006, 04:56 PM   #26

sean apparently I am a week late but congrats

terry
tvmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 06:19 PM   #27

Hey...Hi Terry!

Glad to see ya here! Welocme to iRV2...how's that T2k doing? We'd love to hear how that rig is treating you! And how about the new TH- we need pics, man! I suspect you've had a couple of trips under your belt...let's see the goods!

Thanks for the congrats...hope to see you soon...you gonna make Spangler?

Sean
Old 02-22-2006, 02:46 PM   #28

I am planning on going to Spangler, just I have A lot going on around that time.

I am working on mods on both the TV and the TH.
The KW is working great I still think it is a great way to pull the big heavy trailers.
terry
tvmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote