1977 Kit Companion 24ft bp
I am a newbie to the travel trailer world. this is my first trailer and i am having some issues. I bought the trailer last Thursday and i knew that it had some issues. but here are the things i cant figure out and need some guidance.
1. Trailer lights(exterior)- bought a new 7way round plug and cant get any of the lights to work. I will be towing the trailer with a 2004 Chevy 1500.
2. Fridge- I don't have the propane hooked up at the moment so i cant try the gas, but plugged in the trailer electrically and the fridge doesn't kick on.
3. as i am new to this i don't know how to check and test the furnace or the water heater. so i need some help. the previous owner informed me that he couldn't get the furnace to work.
4. Fuse box(inside trailer)- i noticed that there were 5 spots for fuses and there are 4 breakers. i don't know what they are linked to.
5. Owners manual- I cant find one anywhere. i submitted a email to the company that owns kit trailers and am waiting to hear back from them.
These are just the issues i have come into for now. If anyone has ever owned a kit trailer or owns one currently or knows how to fix these issues i would ever so appreciated. I don't have a lot of money and want to take it out in two weeks. Thank you for your time.