Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 02-27-2014, 08:50 AM   #1
2011 R-Vision Sporster

I have a friend that just purchased the above trailer and they are looking for a trailer manual. I told him he would probably only find appliance manuals and not one for the overall trailer. He is just trying to figure out what some of the lights are and how to turn off some to the things in it. (i.e. the power stays on to the radio all of the time). He wants to turn off unnecessary items when the trailer is in storage.

Mel MSgt. USAF (Ret)
1986 Prowler 3000 CL 5er
2006 GMC SLE Reese 16K Pro Fifth Wheel w/slide
mwells4654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-27-2014, 10:07 AM   #2
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Looks like the manufacturer is R-VISION, now owned by ASV/Monaco, whom I understand is being sold again. I would contact their service department here and ask if an owners manual is available for the trailer line in question: R-VisionĀ® Towable Lightweight Recreational Vehicles Service

Service, Parts & Warranty Information

Technical Support, Parts and Warranty Assistance: 877-466-6226 (Toll-free)
Service Scheduling

Oregon Service Center

91320 Coburg Industrial Way
Coburg, OR 97408
Toll Free: 877-466-6226
Fax: 541-335-8351
Indiana Service Center

1420 Patterson Street
Decatur, Indiana 46733
Toll Free: 800.435.7345

From R-Vision site:
On Thursday, May 16th, Allied Specialty Vehicles (ASV) purchased the assets of Navistar RV. This sale included Monaco, Holiday Rambler, R-Vision and several other brands. ASV is committed to the RV business and has a track record of success with Fleetwood and American Coach. ASV is also the parent company of other successful industry leading companies producing fire and rescue, ambulance, school bus and industrial vehicles.
Monaco and Holiday Rambler will remain distinct product brands as part of ASV, with their own sales, marketing and product development teams. We are dedicated to producing the products you demand from these iconic brands.
As with any change, there are always questions. Listed below are answers to some common questions we've heard over the past week. We're committed to be honest and engaged with our customers and dealers, and we'll provide ongoing updates about company changes and product developments.
If you have feedback for us, or your question wasn't answered below, please give us a call at 877-252-4MON or email my team at marketing@monacorv.com.
Thank you,
Mike Snell, President
Chris & Sherry Brown - 2014 Anza Borrego Weekend Trip Report
2005 Itasca Sunrise 31W - W20 and 8.1
2015 Chevy Colorado 4X4 Toad
CJBROWN is online now   Reply With Quote