Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-29-2015, 07:54 AM   #1

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
2013 Keystone Passport Ultra Lite Elite 23 RB

We sold the motorhome we owned for 11 years and are downsizing. We've purchased a 2013 Keystone Passport Ultra Lite Elite 23 RB, pick it up on Friday. Can anyone provide feedback or the good, bad and ugly? It appears to be in like new condition.

The motorhome was only being used a couple weeks a year and we wanted less to maintain and not use so much space in our storage building. We like the 26' length of the Keystone and hope we've made a decent decision.

calico is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-30-2015, 08:10 PM   #2

We do not have that model, but do own a Keystone Passport Elite 31RE and we love it. No issues to speak of - it's perfect for us. We really enjoy everything about it and it's so very comfortable to lounge in, great shower, and nice full size queen bed. I love my kitchen "bar" area for a food prep area.

Good Luck!

The Piddlers

Old 08-31-2015, 03:27 PM   #3

Hi there! Just joined this forum so a little late in answering your question but...

Wanted to let you know that we bought a 23RB in May and are extremely happy with it. Build quality seems good and in my opinion, it's the perfect layout for two people. Plus all the counter space and storage! Love, love, love it!

Enjoy!
Old 09-01-2015, 06:29 PM   #4

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
We went our first trip last week, enjoyed the stay. Everything worked fine, we did have a little water on the floor around the stool, DH found a loose water fitting. We noticed on the panel there are two buttons for grey water, what is that all about?

The microwave is a bit high, almost need a step stool to clean it. Have you used the satellite tv wiring yet? What year is yours?
Old 09-02-2015, 01:02 AM   #5

I can't speak for your exact model, but on my 2014 Passport 3320BH, we have a sink island, and due to that, there is a Galley grey tank for it, independent of the bath grey tank. If you have two tanks, you'll have two grey handles to pull most likely when draining. Otherwise, they may have just accidentally installed the wrong button pad.

Likewise in regards to build quality. We've had very little issue with ours, other than a small spot that was missed when caulking the shower glass, it's been perfect for the first 1.5 years so far.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:43 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by calico View Post
We went our first trip last week, enjoyed the stay. Everything worked fine, we did have a little water on the floor around the stool, DH found a loose water fitting. We noticed on the panel there are two buttons for grey water, what is that all about?

The microwave is a bit high, almost need a step stool to clean it. Have you used the satellite tv wiring yet? What year is yours?
Ours is a 2016. When we did our walk-thru we were told that there's only one grey water tank. That panel is used for many different models, some of which have two grey water tanks. But the 23rb only has one.

I am 5'3" and I bought a little folding step stool in order to reach the microwave and the cabinets. They're definitely high!

Haven't used the TV so can't speak to that.

Glad you enjoyed your first trip! Here's to many more!
Old 09-05-2015, 10:12 PM   #7

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
What do you think of the sofa made into a bed? We've not tried it out, I've never seen an air mattress on a sofa like that. We're thinking about taking it out and putting in a reclining loveseat. We did that in our previous motorhome, loved it!! I do like the long kitchen counter, didn't have that in the motorhome!!
Old 09-07-2015, 07:42 PM   #8

Our 2016 doesn't have the air mattress. It's just a regular fold-out bed but we haven't tried it out. I like the idea of a reclining love seat, though!!
Old 09-08-2015, 08:30 PM   #9

So far our Keystone is working out really well for us!

Marc and Evon
Central Iowa
2015 Keystone Passport Ultra Lite 23RB
Old 09-08-2015, 10:28 PM   #10

We bought our 2000 Keystone Springdale travel trailer on Craigs List. Man O Man. My daughter wanted to pick it up for me & she didn't check anything, just took the peoples word that everytning worked on it. The Hot Water Heater shoots a flame out of the side when it was lit. Then the tolit has water in the tank, but nothing happens when we open the black water valve, outside of the trailer. We are so sad. I wonder if anyone can help with these problems we have.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:54 AM   #11

behillman - You might want to start a whole new thread in the Travel Trailer forum and see if someone can help you out. Good luck!