Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-14-2014, 05:08 PM   #15

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithers View Post
Just gonna quickly hijack your post to mention the time I woke up and found a toad in the pocket of my shorts. Camper sealed up tight, still a mystery how he got there...

Tryin' to visualize how this went down. Were you actually wearing the shorts at time of discovery, and just reached into your pocket and there he was? Reminds me of the time I was driving along and reached into my glovebox without taking my eyes off the road only to grab onto a live mouse! Nearly wrecked the car...

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-14-2014, 11:25 PM   #16

Ha! No, the shorts were under the covers with me, but not on me.

Old 05-15-2014, 12:41 AM   #17

Go to Wally World and get "Amdro"
Sprinkle it around and on the ant hills. They will be gone in the morning
I carry a bottle of it everywhere
Old 05-15-2014, 07:47 AM   #18

Quote:
Just gonna quickly hijack your post to mention the time I woke up and found a toad in the pocket of my shorts. Camper sealed up tight, still a mystery how he got there...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesca View Post
Tryin' to visualize how this went down. Were you actually wearing the shorts at time of discovery, and just reached into your pocket and there he was? Reminds me of the time I was driving along and reached into my glovebox without taking my eyes off the road only to grab onto a live mouse! Nearly wrecked the car...

OK, both of you rufians, spill the beans in full detail can't start a yarn and not finish it! Anybody else with something funny feel free to pitch in

Ken

BTW we are heading oiut this weekend for a 3 day trip to Ibaragi to watch the 4wd competitions should have some good stories after that
Old 05-15-2014, 09:12 AM   #19

Quote:
[QUOTE=kenn_chan
Anybody else with something funny feel free to pitch in

Ken
[/QUOTE]

Ken
I've heard that some women let a lot of toads into their shorts before they find a prince.
Mel
Old 05-15-2014, 09:59 AM   #20

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
There are all kinds of things that come to mind from this statement, some quite irreverent. Apologies but I would bust if I did not say it.

Is that a toad in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?

Generally you kiss a frog and a prince appears - this seems to have gone the other way.

Good luck in your quest to determine the source. It is just too much fun to speculate.

Tags
rally