Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-28-2016, 01:13 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highway 4x4 View Post
Bob, have not seen you here since you started this thread over two weeks ago.
Sorry. Looked at 30U today. Really well built unit but not impressed with the floor plan. I've looked at a number of the Northwood products in the last couple weeks. Pretty much the same with all of them. Built like a tank, great fit and finish. But not much for interior storage. Other than the pantry storage lacking and the bad bedroom storage and cramped bedroom space I liked the 30U the best of any Nortwood TT I've looked at so far. Looked a 16K lb fifth wheel today. 35 5Z or something like that. Nice floor plan but even that big heavy thing lacked interior space in comparison to a smaller Cougar. Still looking.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-28-2016, 02:40 AM   #16

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Check out the OutdoorsRV line. I think you'll find more storage in them and a close cousin to Northwood. The factories are <5 miles apart and are owned by the same guy, Ron Nash.

Highway 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 10:02 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highway 4x4 View Post
Check out the OutdoorsRV line. I think you'll find more storage in them and a close cousin to Northwood. The factories are <5 miles apart and are owned by the same guy, Ron Nash.
I have only seen them online. I like the Blackstone. Nobody anywhere near to me has them. I'll make a trip some day to look at them. I like both the TT's and FW's better than what I have seen from AF from what I have seen online.
Old 02-28-2016, 11:24 AM   #18

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Contact DDRV in So Cal if you're in Bako. They should have a nice selection.
Highway 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 11:31 PM   #19

The best.