Just got my new tank! Funny to be so excited to get out and use it.
When I received it I was surprised that the bobber didn't come with a faucet washer to hold it all together. Found out from the company that that is the way they are shipped. The plastic cap doesn't have enough threads to engage properly so they quit shipping it with the washer. The fix is to make the cap deeper but until that happens I just shaved a standard washer down to 1/4 of the original thickness and this allows the threads to engage ok.
You also need a 90 degree discharge elbow along with a connector to join to the included hose. Makes it less likely that you will have a problem when dumping the tank. I attached the connector to the 90 degree elbow with ABS glue so it is permanent. When I dump I can attach the elbow quickly and then remove when I reconnect to the trailer.
The next item I changed was the caps that are hammered on the ends of the axles to hold the wheels on. Those things are a bear to remove and not something I want to do in camp if that proved necessary. I removed all 4 caps and threw them away. I drilled a hole in the very end of all 4 axle ends to hold a 1/8" cotter pin. After greasing the wheels I put them on followed by a washer, front and back axles are different diameter, and then put in the cotter pin. A little work but from now on if I need to fix a flat or grease the wheels it will be simple to do.
This is the best tank available and these 2 changes make it that much better.