Thanks for your reply!
The wall switch was my first thought, but those two panels with dots on the them made me think there was some way to turn the light on and off while in the shower. I guess with all the riding down bumpy roads, it could be a loose connection or a frayed or broken wire going to that fixture. Hubby is a wiring genius and I'm sure he could fix it. The question is . . . . . . . will he?? LOL
We have camped in a pop up for many years, but it was destroyed this winter when the barn it was stored in collapsed under the weight of snow (and we live in Georgia, go figure). When we went shopping for a replacement, we quickly saw that we could get a very good used travel trailer for less than a pop up. We go for pretty rustic camping . . . . no electric or water hookups with a glorified outhouse in the campground for a bathroom, so imagine my surprise when I found out we could have a full bathroom, furnace and a refrigerator that would run off a battery and propane. We have only been camping twice since we bought it in March, but I'm still pinching myself, hardly believing there will be no more 4 AM trips outside to the facilities, dodging bears all the way.