Yes but the campground may not agree.
Ask them to replace the circuit breaker.
I just had this happen to me. The maintenance man came out, unplugged my cord and plugged in a cord that has open wiring. He plugged my cord in so he could check amperage with a meter. Sure enough as I turned on different things in my trailer, the current went up but stayed under 30 amps. Then, all of a sudden the current rose and eventually Tripped the breaker. He said there was something wrong in my trailer. I replaced my battery and converter with my spare and the breaker held for another week. Then, it started tripping again even with nothing turned on in my trailer.
I asked the same maintenance man to fix the same problem again. He never said a word and replaced his old 40 amp breaker with a new 30 amp breaker. It not only fixed the problem but I was able to run my air conditioner on high.
Good luck - the RV park owners are in control...,