Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-18-2016, 10:30 AM   #57

Unfortunately, we have had multiple problems with our Bullet 269RLS. It doesn't really seem to matter what your problem is, it will not be covered due to "incidental damage". It has left an extremely bad taste in our mouth for Keystone AND the absolute lack of caring and response at Camping World (hendersonville, NC) where we bought it. On the positive side, we do love our camper, but we will NEVER take it back to Camping World.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-18-2016, 10:30 AM   #58

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnkirk4 View Post
Unfortunately, we have had multiple problems with our Bullet 269RLS. It doesn't really seem to matter what your problem is, it will not be covered due to "incidental damage". It has left an extremely bad taste in our mouth for Keystone AND the absolute lack of caring and response at Camping World (hendersonville, NC) where we bought it. On the positive side, we do love our camper, but we will NEVER take it back to Camping World.
It's a 2016 model.

Old 09-18-2016, 01:20 PM   #59

Sorry to hear you've had troubles. Our 2016 Bullet 269RLS has been flawless for over 7K miles and many states of pulling and camping in it. We are currently toward the tail end of a multi state trip and are currently camped at Vogel SP in the north GA mountains for a few days. It's been raining all day, but we are dry and quite comfy in our Bullet. I sincerely hope you have put the troubles behind you with yours.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:07 AM   #60

269RLS Mileage

We too hope to put many miles on our Bullet. If we ever have it in our possession long enough or on the road, we hope to go many place and get these bad events behind us.
Old 02-25-2017, 06:39 PM   #61

We have a Bullet 269RLS too and just love it.
Old 02-26-2017, 08:43 AM   #62

Unhappy Problematic Bullet 269

Hopefully we will get some resolution on our problems soon. I am going to be contacting Keystone again next week. If our few problems were cleared up, we would love the camper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnkirk4 View Post
It's a 2016 model.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:57 AM   #63

Just picked up a new to us 2015 272BHS. Have not gone camping yet, although it is set up in our driveway! So far we love it. The layout is great. Have just been stocking it up with all the needed gear and tinkering around with it! Pulled it home 2 hours with my 14 Ram 1500 with no problems at all.

We need to start a bullet mod thread!

-Rick
Old 04-06-2017, 01:53 PM   #64

I've done several mods to my '16 Bullet 269RLS. Start a thread.
Old 04-07-2017, 06:21 AM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerbill View Post
I've done several mods to my '16 Bullet 269RLS. Start a thread.
Mods thread started!

Bullet Mods!
Old 04-08-2017, 05:44 AM   #66

Truly, the best warranty is the one you never have to use.
Old 04-09-2017, 04:31 PM   #67

Bullet 269RLS

So we have had our Bullet a liiute over a year with no real problems, other than the front cap fading badly, we took it to our dealer and no problems, the replaced the whole front panel. Other than that and a few little cosmetic interior issues we are very happy starting our second camping season! We have upgraded our mattress to a 10'' memory gel foam from Dream Foam Bedding and absolutely love it! Have a Proggresive Idustries 30 amp EMS, Oxygenics shower head, replaced all interior lights with LED and have an LED strip to put up under the awning. Always looking to do little mods to enhance our experience!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2232.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	466.5 KB
ID:	157766  
Old 04-09-2017, 07:04 PM   #68

Have not picked it up yet but we just bought a 30ripr. The dealer is installing a micro-air easy starter hoping my eu2000 will run the AC. Questions I have are the radio and connecting to the outside tv switching back and forth. It seems to me the entertainment systems could go a long way from where they are.
Has anybody got the bt app for the irv6500bt to work? I can stream music but that's it. Have a few mods that I will share when we get it home.
Old 04-09-2017, 07:21 PM   #69

Check out the Keystone RV forum. Lots of Bullet owners there.
Old 04-12-2017, 07:56 PM   #70

Bullet mods

We just got a Bose Soundtouch 300 sound bar to enhance our movie watching a music listening experiences!