Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 06-17-2014, 07:46 PM   #15
Originally Posted by rideandslide View Post
Looks very Sweeeeeeet !!! Just remember that's there asking price ? If you like it, play hardball !!!
This is your first TT and you not sure if you can afford that much, plus your wife is really not sold on a camper anyway !!!

GOOD ADVICE BTW... nice looking rig... do not fail to get up on the roof and give it a thorough look over.

raytwntrvlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-23-2014, 11:49 AM   #16
Vintage RV Owners Club
Check on the dealer reputation and how they are warranted work. They will tell you what ever you want to hear to make a sale.

gpscotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 05:47 PM   #17

Bought a 2013 Enterra 316rks and had some slide out problems, roof problems and some other minor problems. Dealer took care of it all and DRV (owner of Crusier Rv) extended my Warrenty because it sat at the dealer more then it sat at a campground. Love the trailer. Works like a champ now. Glad it's out of Warrenty now, because I can repair everything and not have to deal with DRV Warrenty dept. They are slow shipping parts.
FamFun4 u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 06:34 PM   #18
Had a 2003 Funfinder T189FBR for many years, good built trailer! Bought a 2013 Radiance R22RBDS last year, same manufacturer Cruiser RV. Same thing so far, good trailer, only problem was the outside kitchen sink taps were switched Hot / Cold. No biggie! You can get crap from any of the manufacturers, it's basically how your Dealer handles the Warranty issues that counts!
rewindguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:32 AM   #19
Looked at a 2014 Shadow Cruiser S280QBS Bunkhouse yesterday. Needless to say my wife is in love with it and I'm quite impressed too. Sleeps 10, which is nice for a traveling family of 6. Extremely luxurious compared to our 2001 R-Vision Travel-Lite 7253!

A $29,000 TT for $19,223 and I still say there's room to shave off a few more.

The one aspect of this trailer that I keep liking is no wooden stud walls or rafters. All aluminum.
DougL3NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 07:14 AM   #20
We purchased a Fun Finder 215wsk last year. Love it! Had the same trepidation as you before purchase and looked at the same TT you are considering, but wanted an outside kitchen. The only issue we have had is the hinges on the pull up to open cabinets. We have had to ...reengineer the way they were attached because the screws pulled out of the wood on two of them. A little glue in the holes before reinserting the screws and haven't had an issue again. Would not hesitate to buy another of this brand! Our new motto is Finding Fun in our Fun Finder.
Kdjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 12:18 PM   #21
I have owned a 21FB (front bath) for one year. After the first camping trip we got all the bugs fixed, we have had no more troubles. We love finally having a large enough bathroom.

I was supprised at how little information about Cruiser RV was on the net. But yesterday on you tube I found a 4 part video on rollontv, curiser rv & light trailers. Its a few years old, but I now know a lot more abouy Cruiser rv.
fla15fx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 02:58 PM   #22
Jayco Owners Club
We had a 2011 185RBS (letter suffix might be off) for a short while. It was too small, and my daughter and son-in-law wanted it. They still have it and it's been relatively trouble free...
Jack and Dee Dee Weatherford, Texas
2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4X4 w/CTD 6.7
2016 Jayco White Hawk 28DSBH Travel Trailer
schrederman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 04:38 PM   #23
I got the 2015 S2 80s and love it. Had a few minor issues (mostly cosmetic) on the first outing that was about 2000 miles but the warranty covered it. Sleeps our family and the in laws with no problems. Couldn't be happier with it.
Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 03:01 PM   #24

For all you Crusier RV owners with a power awning and trying to find a water leak. Here it is.
Been looking for mine for 2 years. Keep mine covered when not using it and not camped in the rain much. Looked everywhere. Along the roof hold down, which none of the screws were sealed, along the strip at the skirting, around the bedroom window. Well I gave my baby a good washing and flooded my bedroom.
They didn't deal around the wire that powers the awning. The cover was a pain to get off and now I need to replace it along with bedroom carpet.
Look here first if you have any dampness.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1433710881.944868.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	96489
Old 06-07-2015, 03:25 PM   #25
Looks like it was sealed and the sealant got torn away from the hole.
jesilvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:54 PM   #26

No the wire would go in and out when I tried it inside the dresser before I pulled the wire cover off the awning
Old 08-04-2015, 04:56 PM   #27

Another spot you need to pay attention to if you see water dripping from the bathroom is the line going to the toilet from the main water supply. It will be a 3/8 pex fitting with a 1/2 water hose clamped to it with one hose clamp