Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 09-13-2013, 09:35 PM   #1
Cruiser Rv- Shadow Cruiser Pop Out Issue

Anyone here have a Cruiser RV, Shadow Cruiser? I just bought a 280QBHS, and already have an issue with the pop out not coming in sometimes. I had to physically push it in while the wife pushed the button to get it in on our first trip out, and this was with full hook ups.
Another member has a similar model and told me he had the same issue.
Anyways, its at the dealer now still waiting to hear from them, but wondering if anyone else had this issue and what they did to fix it.thanks.

Lefty78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-14-2013, 08:17 PM   #2
If it's like someone I know, they have the Schwintek system from Lippert. That's about all I know. His has always worked.

jesilvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 08:34 PM   #3
Cruiser RV slide out

Hi! Don't know if you still have your Cruiser. But we bought one in 2015 and the slider did not start acting up until the frame bent. But we just talked to someone who had his slider not come back in and it was because the manufacturer did not adjust some belt and it ruined the controler. He has had is trailer only since about Feb or Mar 2015. Out of warranty (naturally)! Our trailer is still in the shop being fixed so who knows when and what they will tell us on the slider.
ksw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 09:12 PM   #4
The Schwintek slide system is usually pretty good. When operating the slide, hold the button until the slide is all the way in or all the way out. No stopping and changing direction part way. When it gets to the end of the run, hold the button another 2-3 seconds. It's designed to do this. If the slide gets out of wack and won't close like yours did, bring it in about 8" and then open it all the way up holding the button 2-3 seconds at the end of the run. Do this 3 times. This should reset the zero according to what I've been told. Since you have a brand new trailer, it could have been installed incorrectly so it may have never worked to begin with. Good luck.
2016 Winnebago 2201DS
2015 Ford F-150 5.0 L
Badlands Bob is offline   Reply With Quote