Well been playing around with the generator I bought and had hooked it up to the fifth wheel at least five days ago.
Anyway when I disconnected the generator, apparently I forgot to turn water pump off, so being as how I have it plugged into shore power that means the poor pump was on for a few hours to say the least, just happened to be out by it today and heard this noise and looked inside, motor was very hot, did not take time to check with my infrared thermometer but it was too hot to keep a hand on it, anyway it says the shure flo can be run dry without damage, and I poured some water into the pipe going to it and it did finally start to pump the water and seems alright, but will be interesting to see if I shortened its life or not.
One of those dumb things you do when trying to do too many things at the same time.
Anybody else ever tester their pump like this?
Live life with no regrets.