Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2014, 10:01 AM   #1
sequoyausa's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Sacramento, California
Posts: 37
Question Hydraulic Jack Cap

We bought a used Terry trailer with a missing hydraulic jack cap. I can't find a manufacturer's name anywhere on it to try to find a new one. Any ideas on where I should look on the jack to find this info??? Thanks!!!

Judy and Terry Dickman
2005 Four Winds Infinity 35D
Sacramento, California
sequoyausa is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-26-2014, 02:11 PM   #2
Senior Member
Skip426's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Powell River, B.C.
Posts: 15,568
Hydraulic jack , may be an aftermarket install on your trailer .
Any chance you could post a picture showing the jack , could get more help if members can see what you have .

99DSDP 3884, Freightliner, XC, CAT 3126B, 300 HP /ALLISON 3060
2000 Caravan toad, Remco & Blue Ox.
Skip426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 04:56 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,232
Need more info. Is this the tongue jack? Or is this a hydraulic reservoir and pump for maybe a slide out? Or is it the hydraulic reservoir for surge brakes?
jesilvas is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Angled Hydraulic Jack ekrish Class A Motorhome Discussions 5 07-11-2014 01:55 PM
Hydraulic Jack Fix/Preventative Mantaianance AttilaKara72 Monaco Owner's Forum 4 06-12-2014 08:07 AM
Front hydraulic leveling jack Rburian Monaco Owner's Forum 6 06-06-2014 10:57 AM
Hydraulic jack pump Question Gerryl National RV Owner's Forum 10 01-29-2014 03:37 PM

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.