While on our first Campout of the year last weekend, I fixed the area where they were coming in by using wall plates with an I.D. matching the O.D. of the drain lines and sealed them with copious amounts of silicone adhesive. We also put out baited glue boards in corners and cabinets and caught 4 mice through the weekend as well as cleaning out a previously undiscovered nest. We're going to keep the baited glue boards in full time from now on to verify that they are no longer getting inside. Three days after returning home, we've caught nothing else.
2011 F-250 Sooper Dooty 4x4 "Menthol"
2010 Sunset Creek 267 RL "Not Far"
(Not far sale, not far lease, not far rent, not far loan and not far from home)