Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-16-2017, 03:21 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkresge View Post
I have the 23RL's predecessor, a 2016 23RLSW, and just love it. It's definitely a lightweight trailer. It's got good space for 2 people, nice floorplan, and a 2-year warranty. One thing you should be aware of, the bed is most likely a short queen; could be a challenge if you're tall. Also, the standard mattress in mine was pretty bad, basically died before the end of our first season. That's an industry problem, not just Jayco. We replaced ours, but you might want to see if the dealer offers an upgrade option.

Roger
X2 on what Roger said. Have made numerous mod's to the trailer to make it fit our needs.

Clothes storage is a little on the short side but we make it do.

I guess the more storage, the more stuff you take along you usually do use or don't need.

All floorplans are a tradeoff, and you have to decide what is a priority for you.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-16-2017, 03:25 PM   #16

Jayco Owners Club
Totally agree. We spend more time in the living area than the sleeping area, so as long as I have a comfortable mattress, the rest of it does not really matter to us. All a matter of preference.
sdharlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 05:03 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdharlow View Post
Totally agree. We spend more time in the living area than the sleeping area, so as long as I have a comfortable mattress, the rest of it does not really matter to us. All a matter of preference.
Yeah, we spend as much time as possible *outside*. Inside is for sleeping, cooking (have I mentioned that DW absolutely LOVES all the kitchen counter space??), and bad weather.

Roger

Tags
jayco