Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-18-2011, 01:18 PM   #1

Jayco Kiwi Too PRO/CON

Hello to all.
I just purchase a JAYCO KIWI TOO 26 foot 2002
It seems to be a great TT extra clean
It has a manual slide out (for now)
I was wondering if anyone has had one of these and how they like them
Like most i am looking for water leaks and wonder if any one has experience with leaks on this model
At this point in time all is well and dry with no signs of leaks
Also has anyone added power slide out drive to a manual unit before
Thanks in advance for all the post you are doing
This forum is the best around
Again Thanks
Harry Moore
hmoore01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-18-2011, 08:42 PM   #2

I just sold my kiwi 21ft last September and up graded to a larger unit. The kiwi was great and did not give me any problems. The only leak I found was in the front right lower corner of the rig which dampened some items in the compartment. This was while traveling to Florida from CT during a rain storm. Great camper!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1230257298.png
Views:	134
Size:	180.2 KB
ID:	7766   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1255440104.png
Views:	140
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	7768  

Funkmoney is offline   Reply With Quote