Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-10-2016, 06:40 PM   #1

Kz 19bhs 2017

Hey guys new to the form and new to my new RV this is our fourth actually downsized can you guys tell me about it good bad ugly what I need to know not a rookie but I am a rookie to this brand and model...

Searched for a long time for this weight and Layout I'm happy like to know if anybody else is...
ehartlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-10-2016, 08:04 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehartlen View Post
Hey guys new to the form and new to my new RV this is our fourth actually downsized can you guys tell me about it good bad ugly what I need to know not a rookie but I am a rookie to this brand and model...

Searched for a long time for this weight and Layout I'm happy like to know if anybody else is...
I'll start with what does kz mean? What specifically do you want to know about it?
Curb71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 08:01 AM   #3

Hi there, we purchased a 2016 KZ 330 Bkh and love it. It is our first so can't compare to much but we did a lot of research and love the layout and flexibility. Doesn't help you much but I know that the Customer Support folks at KZ are very good. Had to get manuals sent to me and they were very helpful. Hope it all goes well!
Kayandmal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 06:11 AM   #4

If you don't know what KZ means your prob not much help ))
Cheers
Old 07-12-2016, 06:12 AM   #5

Thanks very much .. We like our KZ too good to know!!! Enjoy yours!
Old 07-20-2016, 11:28 PM   #6

My daughter had two KZ's and one cousin has one also. The quality is like most. They have been prone to problems. The foam in the cushions and bunks has enough firmness to support the fabric but not much more. They will need to be replaced. The caulking has been bad on all. Multiple water leaks on all. The first KZ that my daughter had she forced the company to take it back and give her a new one. Had water leaks in the roof, severe, and almost all the plumbing lines leaked from the cheap compression rings. All trailers showed what to expect when companies cut quality and use light construction to keep prices low. They will replace with other brands when they sell.
09 harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 03:38 PM   #7

This does not surprise me about the poor quality of KZ trailers. My friend has one and Parks in the same storage yard as I do he has a brand new 2015 last year's model and they did not even bother to put a battery isolator switch in his fifth wheel. Their statement was he would sooner not use a switch would disconnect the battery manually at the post himself each time he parks. Really? But that was their statement to me I just got a call back today I couldn't believe it. But obviously he would see her disconnect the battery manually each time he comes in from the weekend. Their words. I think I'll stick with my cruiser products
dustyone is offline   Reply With Quote