Need some advice on 2012 Denali TT
Hi, I am about to purchase a 2012 Denali 311BHDS and have been given a lot of negative opinions about it from other RV dealers. So, I have a few questions:
- Is the Denali vacuum bonded or pinch rolled construction?
- The Denali brochure says it uses 'residential' insulation - is this a good thing?
- The R40 quoted is gained through radiant technology (basically, heat reflective foil in the walls) - does this work?
- Can you actually 4-season camp in these things (I live in Canada)?
I was fairly confident about my decision until I called back the other dealers to tell them my decision and then the started slamming the Denali (but my dealer swears by it - go figure). However, the Denali has much better features:
- better storage
- dual pane windows
- remote control for power awning, jacks, lights, etc.
- separate outdoor stereo
- touch screen stereo
- keyless entry
- larger capacity tanks
I mean, the list goes on... I know the Jayco is vacuum bonded construction but not sure about the others, including the Denali. I am comparing the Denali to a Jayco 314BHDS, a Laredo 303TG and a Cougar Xlite. What do you guys think? Is the Denali a good choice? I honestly don't know anything about RV's.