Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-17-2017, 06:14 PM   #1

No other Aerolite in Site

My wife and I purchased an 2015 Dutchman Aerolite 288RLSS last December and just completed a 8,000 mile trip to the Northwest, what an incredible experience. While traveling we decided to look for fellow Aerolite RVr's. We saw every conceivable RV manufacturer, old and new, but no other Aerolite for the entire trip????? Wow, we're amazed. Keep in mind throughout this 8,000 mile trip, not one problem, not even a hiccup!
So naturally I believe (wine glass being half full) we have a perfect RV. Can that be??? Why is the Aerolite so seldom seen?
Anyone else have this good luck?

Norm
Norm-n-Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-17-2017, 06:52 PM   #2

Outdoors RV Owners Club
I guess they must have a very small dealer network. Maybe they sell to a specific geographical location.

We have tons of Outdoors RV trailers around here because the factory is close by and their largest dealer is here town but most folks have never seen one, especially on the east coast.
keymastr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 12:12 PM   #3

Outdoors RV Owners Club
We looked at a 2 or 3 of their floorplans with bunks at 2 different dealers. I liked the front cap and overall looks of Aerolite. The ones we looked at were loaded with cool features like auto leveling, central control system for lights, bunks, AC and lots of front storage... The king bed took up a lot of space in the bedroom. We're pretty small people so a queen bed would work better for us.

I think they must be newer models. I bet in a few years you'll see more on the road.
vmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 06:07 PM   #4

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Actually I just saw a nearly new one in my storage yard today. About 25' with what appeared to be a large outdoor kitchen. Have not seen a dealer around here but anice looking trailer.
keymastr is offline   Reply With Quote