Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 12-15-2007, 01:13 PM   #1
hello ... i am looking at a 2003 PLAY MOR 15'er being sold locally. info is very hard to come by on PLAY MOR in general. i remember the name for many years back. i'm suprised that new dealer info is all i can find with a google search. any info on the comparative quality of play mor would be appreciated. any links or personal knowledge about these trailers would be great. i am wondering if PLAY MOR is built by some other mfg. and that is why nothing comes up in a google search using PLAY MOR. thanks !

bradp is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-15-2007, 04:01 PM   #2
DW and I bought as 1994 Play mor Timber greek 2350 gt as our firtst TT.

Man I should have never sold it. The quality was great!

They were/are? built in Westphalia, MO

I will look for some old info I may have. But I loved ours.

MRimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 08:31 AM   #3
I had a 17' Play Mor trailer-first RV.It was a 75 model and had it until 1988.Good unit and did not have any trouble in all those years.It did have a rear bath however that I kept tearing off the plumbing.I did not know that they still made them.
2011 Montana-3400RL
Towed by[B]'99 F-350 SD PSD DRW Lariat
RichR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 11:40 AM   #4
We had a little 2002 17' single axle PlayMor for a couple of years. I think the company is small, has a limited market area, and does not even have a web site. Their products are pretty traditional in construction - no special features, but quite well made. Our trailer was almost trouble free, and the one component failure (converter) was fixed quickly in warranty.
'09 Pleasure Way Lexor, Chevrolet Express 3500 chassis, 6.0L V8
Last RV, 2005 NRV Dolphin 5342 (2007-2014)
two2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 01:12 PM   #5
thank you for the feedback. i agree the trailer seems well made. looks like finding out much more will be a challenge. maybe the best bet is to just buy it and enjoy it. thanks again
bradp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 09:46 AM   #6
Play Mor
Play-Mor Trailers, Inc.
Hwy 63 S.
P.O. Box 128
Westphalia, MO 65085-0128

Vehicle Types:
Fifth Wheel Trailers
Horse Trailer Conversions
Sport-Utility Trailers
Travel Trailers