Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-12-2010, 10:07 PM   #1

Puma TT - considering purchase

My wife and I are considering buying a Puma 25RKSS. From what I have seen on this, and other forums, is that they must be pretty good units. I don't think I've seen any rants (or even minor complaints) about them. And I also don't seem to be able to find many used ones out there. Is this because they are that well built, or just that there are that few of them out there?
WpgCouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-14-2010, 06:55 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
I owned a Palomino product once upon a time, it was a hard sided pop up. I found that the construction quality of the product was very good so I would agree with you. The Puma travel trailer that you are looking at seems like it will be well suited for family use if that's your intent.

The reasons why you can't find a Puma 25RKSS are only limited by your ability to enter those numbers into a search engine. I expect that you will find one. If there aren't any used ones you can be sure that the 1st time owners are keeping their rigs!

Good luck!
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:43 PM   #3

I have a 09 puma 259rbss 5th wheel. I chose this over all others, Big tanks, light weight, sleeping capacity. The build quality is very good. I have lots of people ask about it and say its very well built also. Good luck, it took me a year to find the right one for me.
dakotakid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:20 AM   #4

We have a Puma toy hauler 5th wheel and we just love it, quality is great and the features are what you get in more expensive brands!! We would definetly recommend the brand. I dont know what model a 25rkss is but i will post a link below to where we bought ours and maybe they have one, good luck, if you do buy one hope you enjoy it!! Mike & Suzi.

http://shop.ebay.com/mark_mwrv/m.htm...&_trksid=p3686
shipwreck1 is offline   Reply With Quote