Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 10-30-2015, 05:42 AM   #1
Rogue Amber Running Light

My Passport TT has an Amber running light attached to the frame directly above the waste clean-out. I'm sure it is there to illuminate the area when dumping, however it does not turn on with the crest of the running lights and I haven't located a switch. (I also haven't checked to see if the bulb is burnt out, but it is a new trailer). Any idea how to turn this light on? Thanks!

Moon Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-30-2015, 11:02 AM   #2
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Owner's manual? (probably as poor as the one I got with my trailer, but it's worth a shot)
Dealer contact? You said it was new. Make them earn your loyalty to their shop. A quick phone call might clear up any other questions you have.

ORV 19B Full Timer, '14 Ram 2500 Diesel and a GSD. This signature updated, August 13, '16.
Currently working in Idaho Falls ID de K7NOL 146.52Mhz Safety? (CLICK ME!)
1bigmess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 04:47 PM   #3
The light above my dump valves has a switch on it.
leeshearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 08:30 AM   #4
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Turn the outside lights on. Then the light switch and light over the dump valve and propane tank worked.
2015 Creekside 20FQ
2014 Ram 1500 4X4 Sport
skid_o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:52 AM   #5
Thanks all, I'll contact the dealer. There is no switch, the owner's manual is useless. The Passport seems to be a great TT, but cannot say the same for Keystone's customer service.
Happy Camping!
Old 11-05-2015, 06:09 AM   #6
Thanks everyone. It comes on with my porch light.