Probably is possible but will be awkward and the amount of effort will be quite high. IMO the result could be problematic. I have tried lifing the membrane to dry out some sheeting and apply Git Rot to stiffen the sheeting. Lots of time and effort. It was partially successful and I later replaced the roof.
I could have replaced half but found the easiest was to lift and replace all of the affected area. In the end I replaced it all.
IMO the the easiest way to fix the problem is to cut the membrane back so you can work on the sheeting.
Work the sheeting back far enough to get all of the questionable material. You will find it will go back farther than you think. Likely be mold of some sort in there as well.
Then purchase some replacement EPDM or TPO and glue it down on the new sheeting. Use some kind of sealant tape to join the edges of the replacement roofing.
Here is a link to a supplier. RV Leak Repair Tapes & Sealants | EternaBond