Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-14-2015, 12:21 PM   #1

Slider Manual

Hi everyone I have a 1999 Prowler with a Super Slider and I was looking to see if Fleetwood issued an operation /owner manual on it? It's working find now but want to increase data and mental library on unit . I have their genic VHS tape
Thanks
guestPacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-14-2015, 02:29 PM   #2

Gulf Streamers Club
I don't see Prowler listed under 1999 Fleetwood manuals, but if other models had a similar slide mechanism you might check through them.

Fleetwood RV Parts and Service

Bob & Donna
'98 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager DP being pushed by a '00 Beetle TDI
BFlinn181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 10:21 PM   #3

Problem with that link and the reason you don't see Prowler is it's a TT and the link only has Motor Homes Thanks.
I did find 2000 Prowlers floor plans. One thing I did see different was the water hook up is different then mind and they were using a Dura-Glide slider with an electric motor. So now I just need to take a look at the Dura-Glide operation manuals and compare.
Old 01-15-2015, 02:23 PM   #4

Well I was incorrect on the slider it is a Power Gear at this leak which will cover pretty much all your Fleetwood /Power Gear questions on sliders, steps and such.
Fleetwood Tech Library - Power Gear
Old 01-15-2015, 02:37 PM   #5

Thanks BLinn181 I was about to contact Fleetwood CS some a little more help then others but sent me a 1999 Prowler Operations and Owner Manual (138 pgs.) some of the info is pretty basic but, it was what I was looking for. Well try to up load and make available for other member or.
Old 01-22-2015, 01:26 PM   #6

My unit (2014 Wilderness) had the wrong slide out manual included in the bag of documents. I called the dealer service # located on page 1 of the owner's manual. The courteous individual emailed a slide out manual.
Hunter33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manual, slide