Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-23-2005, 06:54 AM   #1

I am new to this forum and would like to say Hi to all you RVers out there. I have been RVing for almost 40 years now. About to upgrade from TT to a fifth wheel, my first. I'm looking at 98 Sunnybrook 30'RLSFS and am wondering if anybody has anything to offer, pos. or neg. about Sunnybrook in general and if possible about their 5th wheels?
Petehi
Petehi is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-23-2005, 06:54 AM   #2

I am new to this forum and would like to say Hi to all you RVers out there. I have been RVing for almost 40 years now. About to upgrade from TT to a fifth wheel, my first. I'm looking at 98 Sunnybrook 30'RLSFS and am wondering if anybody has anything to offer, pos. or neg. about Sunnybrook in general and if possible about their 5th wheels?
Petehi
Petehi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 08:14 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Glad you found us. There is a wealth of info in our members and I'm sure with 40 years RVing, you will add a lot. Several members have Sunnybrook products and should find you soon.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 08:16 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Thor Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
Welcome to IRV2!! You will find lots of friendly people here and I am sure you'll get answers to your questions.
I had a '95 Sunnybrook TT and over all was happy with the construction of it. I'm sure others will join in here and give you more info.
Again, welcome.
Mike
ISLAPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 12:12 PM   #5

I have a 2001 30 RKFS fiver (purchased new) and think I got good value for the dollar. There is a site of just SB folks at http://www.sunnybrooktalk.com/. They are friendly folks, like this site and will give you a lot of info. But, don't forget to come back here. These are the 2 forums I use regularly and I have found both to be well mannered and informative. Bill
Old 03-23-2005, 01:38 PM   #6

Texas Boomers Club
Jayco Owners Club
We have a 2003 Mobile Scout Lite 3008 and love it. Best trailer we have ever owned. I second Moby Bill to check out sunnybrooktalk.com
Old 03-24-2005, 10:23 AM   #7

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon (The right side of the Cascades and home of Crater Lake)
We had a '97 Mobile Scout 30FBS which we bought in 2000. It was well designed, excellent quality and perfectly balanced so as to tow very well with my vintage Burb. The only flaw was the wallpaper covering peeling which I would chalk up to the Florida humidity. The slide worked effortlessly. I would rate it as an excellant trailer coach. If it were not for our move to Oregon we would still have it.
Hoverbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 04:11 AM   #8

Nor'easters Club
Welcome! I have a '00 Sunnybrook 26DB which we love and we have had no problems. The 26DB isn't made anymore but it's very similar to a shortened 29DBS without the slide.

We looked at lots of brands and, for the money, Sunnybrook was the clear choice. FWIW, we had narrowed it down to Jayco, Sunnybrook and Sunline - all excellent brands but we thought the fit and finish of the SB was just a tad better. Good luck!
camper1b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 10:28 AM   #9

We're in our 4th season with our Sunnybrook TT and we really like it. We had two small problems in the first year that were promptly fixed by the dealer (one was a cracked tub which was replaced and the other was minor enough that I don't even remember what it was). Just yesterday DH was remarking on how well the trailer has held up to the use and abuse of our three kids. Ours is the "Lite" model (now called Solanta), and it's very well built and I think very well designed. We can highly recommend Sunnybrook and would buy another.
Old 05-16-2005, 05:20 PM   #10

Ford Super Duty Owner
Grand Design Owners Club
We just ordered our second Sunnybrook. This one is a new 5th wheel floor plan; a 32BWKS. We had a 26CKS TT for 5 years until we sold it in December. We like the SB trailers very much. I think that what you get for your moeny is a vary good deal.

We looked at a lot of rigs and a lot of manufacturers. Some just didn't stack up, some were more than we needed, the SB is a well balanced unit comparing features with pricing.

Good luck in your search.