Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-02-2012, 06:15 PM   #1

Thinking about buying a 2012 Keystone Passport 3050bh

Im in the market for a travel trailer and was quoted a price on a 2012 Keystone Passport 3050bh. The dealer quoted me $21,900. Can I please have some feedback in terms of the quality of this
trailer and if this seems like a reasonable price.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-02-2012, 10:35 PM   #2

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I had a freedom light 2008 witch was replaced by the passport same floor plans etc I never had any issues with our unit we bought it new at the camper show in August 2007 and just traded it in for a class a in August 2011 that's 4 years of use and I took it all over did two month long trips each year one from pa to main and back and the other from pa to Florida and back and then used it every other week end during summer never had an issue with it. I would still have it if this class a wasn't sold to us at the cheap price we got it for . And we bought ours at the show for 18000.00 and when we traded it they gave us 18000.00 original retail at a dealer would have been around 21900.00. So yes they are great units and just keep them maintained witch isn't Mutch to do and keep them clean they will last a long time. if I ever downsize I will be going back to a keystone

Old 01-04-2012, 10:16 AM   #3

We have a 2011 Passport 2850RL and have not had any real issues witht he TT. We did have a delamination problem 2 months after we bought it, but Keystone took care of it. I am sure you can find a higher quality TT, but you will pay bigger $$'s for it. We weekend camp and throw in a few weeks also and find that the TT is just fine.
Joyce-Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:26 PM   #4

We have a 2011 Passport 2910bh. Bought new Sept 2010. We love it and have not had any problems with it. It has traveled all over the county and we're getting ready for another big cross county journey. Good luck with your purchase! :-)
Old 01-08-2012, 12:25 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMarco View Post
Im in the market for a travel trailer and was quoted a price on a 2012 Keystone Passport 3050bh. The dealer quoted me $21,900. Can I please have some feedback in terms of the quality of this
trailer and if this seems like a reasonable price.
I purchased a 2011 Keystone Bullet 278RLS for around $ 19,000....this was a clearance model and after all the Bells nd whistles added it came out to about $22,000.

I added electric hitch....electric brakes....hope that helps. It sounds like a very reasonable price to me.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:17 PM   #6

Sorry, that should say it's been all over the country... Lol Not county.