Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-10-2014, 12:18 AM   #1

Three Rivers California

Sequoia Ranch RV Park

Had the most wonderful time for our first time out. The picture on here is the view from our trailer. I have health problems from being in the valley - Asthma, horrible allergies, migraines... Didn't have any issue at all up in the mountains.

I can't imagine a better place for our first time out or a better time with those I love.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-854365880.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	297.5 KB
ID:	57879

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3179814046.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	720.9 KB
ID:	57880
PrdNavywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-10-2014, 04:14 PM   #2

Happy you enjoyed the "Shake Down Trip". We really enjoy it there too, and being so close to home is a real bonus.

If you are like rest of us, I'm sure you have some shopping to do as you realizes all the little things that would be nice to have in the trailer.
Clubhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 05:01 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubhouse View Post
Happy you enjoyed the "Shake Down Trip". We really enjoy it there too, and being so close to home is a real bonus. If you are like rest of us, I'm sure you have some shopping to do as you realizes all the little things that would be nice to have in the trailer.
Well it's kind of funny about that forgetting stuff lol - hubby said he'd take care of the food... Well we didn't have hotdogs but we had the buns, no eggs but bacon, no snacks or fruit/veggies and no containers for coffee - coffee cups and such. (The cups were my bad lol) so yeah we learned a lot.

And I'm putting coffee mugs in as I type this! Lol
PrdNavywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:58 PM   #4

Sounds like a fun first trip. We did the same had a big list on the way home. But year later almost fully moved in. Keep having fun.

We just took out of storage and out for a week in it. Forgot a few things. Lol
Fast0ne is offline   Reply With Quote