I had one of those covers and found that if there was anything that they could rub on, there would eventually be a hole. When I put the rope back and forth under the MH and inserted into the grommets and tried to tighten, I ripped about 12' of the seam on the bottom. Repaired with a stapler and tied as tight as I could. Not really impressed with the material other than the 3 ply on the roof. It is also hard to get a generic cover to fit like a custom, therefore so much room at either end. This year I built 3 lightweight frames to put on the roof protected by carpet pieces. I laid out a 12 x 36 silver tarp and tied and bungeed into place. Protects the roof well and creates an eaves about 8 " over top edge and lots of breathing room under.
Steve and Sheri with Archie (and Hiro, R.I.P.)
2000 Winnebago 35U, Ford F53/6.8l V10
F150 Ford and Vintage Aspencade.