Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 04-13-2016, 05:13 PM   #15
Originally Posted by rideandslide View Post
My opinion is the bedroom is for sleeping or !!!!!!, and you don't need tv for either !
Sorry but... or "!!!!!!" ???
Out with it!!

Joking aside, I think the op may have to change TV's as there is very little you can do to change the pitch of the TV inside the framed mounts that rotate about the center of the TV and into another room.

You may be able to check the back and see if there is a pitch adjustment .. but what a pain that would be to change it every time you go to the bedroom UNLESS the pitch that's good for the bedroom also works for the living room.

Just my 2c.

Anyone else that disagrees with me can just "!!!!!!" off. lol

2016 Lance 1995
2016 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn (Custom)
TheMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-13-2016, 05:31 PM   #16

National RV Owners Club
Hi Millie

Welcome to iRV2!

I don't think you'll get much meaningful help without pictures. It's pretty clear by now there isn't someone looking with the same situation as you. If you don't know how to post pictures just send a personal message to any of the Moderators and they will be glad to steer you in the right direction. Also putting the make and model of your Trailer and Tow Vehicle in your signature is very helpful. Just click on "User CP" in the title bar above and find "Edit your Signature" in the left frame.

Watching TV in the bedroom is common. It's been said Johnny Carson was responsible for more children than anyone.

1999 Tradewinds 7372 Cat 3126
Albuquerque, NM
Theberrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 08:00 PM   #17

Winnebago Owners Club
This is what I use for my TV in a box

Amazon.com: FLEXIMOUNTS Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for most 32"-65" LCD LED Plasma flat screen fits for most of Samsung Coby LG VIZIO Sharp Sony Toshiba Seiki Tvs: Kitchen & Dining

Harold and Cynde
2013 F150 S/C 4x4 Ecoboost, 2014 Winnebago UltraLite, Chasing trains where ever we are.

sd75mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 08:25 PM   #18
Had the same problem with a fixed TV in our BR. I didn't want to re-engineer the whole wall to support a flex mount, so I got this:

Works quite well.

2008 Itasca Meridian 37H & 2015 Flagstaff T12RBST
2011 & 2012 Len & Pat's "One lap of America"
27K miles & 41 states in 13 months - Woo Woo
Yellowstone Lake 6-1-2012
bluepill is offline   Reply With Quote