Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2015, 07:01 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 14
What is this seal/gasket called

Needing to replace the small gasket/seals that are on both sides of the slide-out gear mechanism. Apparently they have all deteriorated from the slide-out going in and out. Anyone know what they are called so I can try and find them online ? Attached are two pics. One from the outside and one from the inside. They appear to be separate pieces and not part of the main seal. ( Unless I'm looking at it wrong ) It looks like there are 5 or so screws that hold it in place. I could probably fabricate them, but it looks like there would be a lot of difficult angle cuts to make that form around the gear mechanisms.

2008 Coachmen Spirit of America

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Outside.JPG
Views:	49
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	92277   Click image for larger version

Name:	Inside.JPG
Views:	47
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	92278  


CVH is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-22-2015, 09:42 PM   #2
Registered User
Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Join Date: May 2008
Location: N. Palm Springs CA (in winter)
Posts: 2,421
Recommend you Call a Coachman Dealer Coachmen RV Dealers Directory and talk to the parts Dept. Describe the seal/gasket and provide photos to RV Parts tech.
Doggy Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote

gas, seal

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is this called Cathy&Paula Newmar Owner's Forum 6 02-19-2015 01:16 PM
Wet Bay Drain Hole Cover - What is it called?? JFNM iRV2.com General Discussion 17 02-14-2015 05:20 AM
What Are These Called? Bumps Class A Motorhome Discussions 7 10-12-2014 11:45 AM
Been called a lot of things, but "Newbie"? Firebug5 Just Conversation 6 09-10-2014 07:30 PM
What is this material called and where can I buy ? hiro Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum 12 06-04-2014 02:45 PM

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.