This is our first TT and so I'm freaking out about Winterising.
1. Is it ok to leave the TV in the RV or does it have to be removed and brought inside. Its an LED not LCD screen.
2. Is it ok to leave the RV plugged into the side of the house, I'm thinking that will keep the batteries topped up? Correct me if I'm wrong.
3. Do you need to increase the Tire pressure as I know the cold will reduce the pressure inside the tires. I'm thinking leave as is but what do I know lol
4. I'm gonna winterise with air pressure. Any tips on this. I've read lots of pros and some cons to this. Not wanting to start a war but what's your views, and major tips of using air.
5. just bought some eternabond tape. I know its a brand new TT but I feel preventative measure is better than cure. Question is do it now or in the spring? Will the cold weather effect the initial adhesion etc
6. My RV cover also arrived last week. My TV arial thing is sharp looking. Is there a way to remove these easily as I never use the TV stations at all? Or what do you guys use to put over the sharp corner pieces of the RV roof etc.
Thanks so much.