Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > Gear and Product Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-19-2008, 01:51 PM   #1

This has got to be the worst story of customer service I have ever seen. We purchased our 2004 Liberty from them back in 04 and have been a loyal customer retuning for oil changes and such throughout the years.
About three months ago my wife took the car in for a oil change and had a coupon for the work from the dealer. When she got the bill it had extra charges on it for items that were not asked for.

When she inquired about the overage the girl called the owner over and said my wife would not pay the difference. So the owner took that amount out of his pocket and put it on the counter trying to make a point. Fine case closed right no big deal.

Yesterday she took the car back for another oil change and the check engine light which they can not figure out why it comes on once in a while. She went up to the counter to pay for the oil change and here comes the owner yelling and screaming for her to leave the store and never come back and he was serious. Of course his showroom was not full of customers and I was not with her when this joker decided to put on a show. But in front of his whole staff he carried on like a maniac just out of the local nut house.

Please note my wife is all of 105 pounds and about 5'6" very threatening in stature not. s
She asked why he was acting like this and if she had done something to him. He said the last time you were in you took money out of my pocket referring to the earlier oil change.

Here is the catch the amount of money we are talking about was $1.00 yes $1.00 for some windshield washer fluid she questioned on the first bill. She paid for the oil change and obviously we will not go back ,I can buy my next car off someone else. Just another note this dealer is also in the RV business stay clear of Spirit.I would not buy a car or RV from them unless you like to be abused as a customer or want to see a real mental midget at work.
Park is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-19-2008, 01:51 PM   #2

This has got to be the worst story of customer service I have ever seen. We purchased our 2004 Liberty from them back in 04 and have been a loyal customer retuning for oil changes and such throughout the years.
About three months ago my wife took the car in for a oil change and had a coupon for the work from the dealer. When she got the bill it had extra charges on it for items that were not asked for.

When she inquired about the overage the girl called the owner over and said my wife would not pay the difference. So the owner took that amount out of his pocket and put it on the counter trying to make a point. Fine case closed right no big deal.

Yesterday she took the car back for another oil change and the check engine light which they can not figure out why it comes on once in a while. She went up to the counter to pay for the oil change and here comes the owner yelling and screaming for her to leave the store and never come back and he was serious. Of course his showroom was not full of customers and I was not with her when this joker decided to put on a show. But in front of his whole staff he carried on like a maniac just out of the local nut house.

Please note my wife is all of 105 pounds and about 5'6" very threatening in stature not. s
She asked why he was acting like this and if she had done something to him. He said the last time you were in you took money out of my pocket referring to the earlier oil change.

Here is the catch the amount of money we are talking about was $1.00 yes $1.00 for some windshield washer fluid she questioned on the first bill. She paid for the oil change and obviously we will not go back ,I can buy my next car off someone else. Just another note this dealer is also in the RV business stay clear of Spirit.I would not buy a car or RV from them unless you like to be abused as a customer or want to see a real mental midget at work.
Park is offline   Reply With Quote