Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > Gear and Product Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-09-2008, 09:55 AM   #1

Several weeks ago I had my coach broken into and the lowlifes came in through one of the fantastic fans on the roof. I called Monaco for the part number and did not go any further since then due to several personal situations. A few days ago, I called Fantastic Fans and spoke to Jeff. I told him my sad story and what parts were damaged. I expected either to be told I would have to replace the entire fan, or that I would have to take it to a dealer for repairs that would cost me at least a couple of hundred dollars. It my great surprise, Jeff told me he would not only ship me the new parts needed for the repair, and include instructions, but thet there would be no charge as long as I shipped the damaged parts back to him. AND, he would include a shipping label so I would not even have to even pay postage. I got the parts, completed the repairs in about 45 minutes, and will send back the broken parts this afternoon.

WHAT A GREAT COMPANY. I will recommend them to anybody.

2006 Monarch SE 37"
stevelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-09-2008, 09:55 AM   #2

Several weeks ago I had my coach broken into and the lowlifes came in through one of the fantastic fans on the roof. I called Monaco for the part number and did not go any further since then due to several personal situations. A few days ago, I called Fantastic Fans and spoke to Jeff. I told him my sad story and what parts were damaged. I expected either to be told I would have to replace the entire fan, or that I would have to take it to a dealer for repairs that would cost me at least a couple of hundred dollars. It my great surprise, Jeff told me he would not only ship me the new parts needed for the repair, and include instructions, but thet there would be no charge as long as I shipped the damaged parts back to him. AND, he would include a shipping label so I would not even have to even pay postage. I got the parts, completed the repairs in about 45 minutes, and will send back the broken parts this afternoon.

WHAT A GREAT COMPANY. I will recommend them to anybody.

2006 Monarch SE 37"
stevelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:51 AM   #3

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
I've had dealings with them once before and had the same great success. Even their product works as described. The thief must have been small to get in through that hole.
offshore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 12:09 PM   #4

Vintage RV Owners Club
I have two of them in mine the old one they replaced and I bought another one. With both on at the same time you Have no "smoke'in" issues when cooking and they really stand by there product!! It can get in the upper seventy's and the fans are all we needed! Nice,Quiet Breeze!
Wallaby Dan is offline   Reply With Quote