Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > Gear and Product Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-12-2018, 10:58 AM   #15

Fleetwood Owners Club
I've dealt with the RV Water Filter Store for years and have always been pleased with my purchases. The hose I got there is stiff, not sure it will wind well but the fellow there can answer your questions and will know if it will work.
bobbidonb is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-12-2018, 07:14 PM   #16

I spoke with him last week and it sounds like their hose is a great fit for this application. Plus, since I have to cut it and it can be custom ordered, I can order one long enough to cut out two 5' sections to replace the two flex water lines under the sink on our kitchen slide as well. We will order tomorrow.
Old 02-13-2018, 07:32 AM   #17
YC1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

As suggested I just received this hose and installed it last night. The diameter inside is 3/8 so I had to replace the angle bib in my hose reel. It took two parts to replace the original 90 degree device.

The hardest part was getting the courage to cut the end off the hose. I stretched it out and made darn sure I cut the proper end off. It installed easily.

The color is kind of purple. The hose seems to be very well built. My old hose was about to give it up. It kinked easily and was swelled to its limit it seems.

Thanks for the suggestions.

YC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:26 PM   #18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Myron, your last sentence reminded me - I have started putting my water pressure regulator at the faucet instead of the RV end of my hose. Two years ago the water pressure in Phoenix was strong enough to bust an almost new potable water hose. Now I protect my hoses as well as my RV water pipes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fresh water, quality, water