Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > Gear and Product Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-05-2004, 02:25 PM   #15

Mike, I too have installed the latest updated monitor and sensors that you wrote about and disconnected the external antenna. I'm using the 3" rubber antenna that screws directly on to the antenna connector on top of he monitor. The system works perfectly now, no more annoying beeps when there is a momentary loss of signal, and you can review the pressures now without having to move the vehicle.
I believe they have a reliable and accurate system now and have found them great to work with through the earlier issues.

Mustang convertable toad
Matt Cassels is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-12-2005, 07:17 PM   #16

Texas Boomers Club
Finally an update. I installed my new updated pressure pro before I took the rig 300 miles South to the " deer lease" in September. It worked fine without the exterior anntenna. I made the return trip today and the pressure pro worked flawlessly. It had been unplugged for 4 1/2 months and when I plugged it back in it took a little while to find all the sensors but it did and I am a happy camper. Thanks Warpath for exchanging my unit at the National Rally. There is alot to be said for peace of mind.

2011 Ford F250 Crew Cab Lariat 4X4
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 04:33 AM   #17

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Glad to here your system is working like it should. Since about September all systems we have been selling have worked flawlessly.

Now if I could just get my new RV so I can get one of these in it, I will be a happy camper. Still have about 3 1/2 months until it's done.

Bill
Old 02-22-2005, 01:51 AM   #18

Well I have now had my pressure pro for 2wks! I have not installed them onto the toad(don't want them stolen in the local parking lots)(like someone can really use them for anything other than with the system)(just shows to go ya that thieves will STEAL anything)yet but when I do I will report. They have been working great! Everytime I check the motorhome (sitting parked for now) sensors all seem to be working. Funny thing I have noticed when looking at pressures. The sunny side (outside tires) ALWAYS reflect a change in pressure of about 3-5lbs. Also temp differences effect the pressure more that I would have immagined. Congrats Doran! Seems like you have this system running RIGHT now!

Clint
Old 02-25-2005, 05:23 PM   #19
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bikedoc:
(don't want them stolen in the local parking lots)(like someone can really use them for anything other than with the system) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>If I had good valve caps on my car in the parking lot at work they might be gone at the end of the day because the neighborhood kids would take them and put them on their bikes.

They were like trophies to these kids.

I have since resumed using basic black plastic caps.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 03:46 PM   #20

Nor'easters Club
this system was to have been the best but I am not able to install it because of the temperment of the valve sensors. they need to do something with them so that you do not need to have the dill stem sticking up right to the top. then maybe more people would give them a better review. at this point all I have is a 600.00 paper weight.

Mark & Joanne
2000 Winnebago Adventurer