Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > Gear and Product Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-16-2017, 07:22 AM   #1

Unhappy with EEZ Rv

I have posted positive reviews on my EEZ Rv 515 tpms, I would now retract some of that. When I was shopping for a Tpms I narrowed it to EEZ and TST, I liked the EEZ display better and the longer range, people raved about the customer service of TST, I choose EEZ. I now have 3 bad sensors, in warranty, after going around for a week with customer service to verify they were bad, I have now been waiting for 2 weeks for replacements ,and still waiting
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-16-2017, 07:48 AM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frutza View Post
I have posted positive reviews on my EEZ Rv 515 tpms, I would now retract some of that. When I was shopping for a Tpms I narrowed it to EEZ and TST, I liked the EEZ display better and the longer range, people raved about the customer service of TST, I choose EEZ. I now have 3 bad sensors, in warranty, after going around for a week with customer service to verify they were bad, I have now been waiting for 2 weeks for replacements ,and still waiting
Seems like it might make the choice the next time easier !
NRA Endowment Life Member, FMCA 455593, WIT 170814 & Mid-Ohio Winnies
Cover Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 09:50 AM   #3

Your experience is not typical. I suggest a phone call to find out when and how they were shipped, they may have been lost by the carrier and EEZ-RV would not know. My experience with EEZ-RV customer service is A1. Their response time to my inquiries and helpfulness contributed to my decision to go with the EZ system.
Polyian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 11:35 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyian View Post
Your experience is not typical. I suggest a phone call to find out when and how they were shipped, they may have been lost by the carrier and EEZ-RV would not know. My experience with EEZ-RV customer service is A1. Their response time to my inquiries and helpfulness contributed to my decision to go with the EZ system.

X2 Same here with a recent inquiry. They hooked me right up with a tech who answered my question and resolved my problem. BTW, there was no problem with the system. I just needed to replace the sensor batteries. Duh...
bfisher003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 12:44 PM   #5

X3 ..... Very happy with their service....
Stuff-Happens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 03:44 PM   #6

X4 great service
Surmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 06:10 PM   #7

X5- Great customer service, replaced my monitor because the charger port broke, 3 days I had the replacement.
Old 09-16-2017, 06:34 PM   #8

Very happy with Eez...no company is perfect.

Wundertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 06:34 PM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
Tst tpms

Hi Fruitza,

I would personally like to let you know that TST has just released our Full Color Monitor. I will be in Branson tomorrow afternoon through Tuesday at the Rally.
I will be happy to extend a large discount to have you try TST.

Please feel free to contact me on my direct phone at 210-420-0132

Thank you,

Mike Benson
TST System is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 06:40 PM   #10

Can't believe you jumped into this post. The OP is having trouble, but you want to sell a product in his thread.
tinkerreknit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 07:03 PM   #11

Ya I got jumped on by mod for using the EZ name in a TST thread
Polyian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 12:46 AM   #12

[QUOTE=hayward3411;3807064]X5- Great customer service, replaced my monitor because the charger port broke, 3 days I had the replacement.[/QUOTE

X6?

I had a slight problem with my monitor, the front tire indicators were dim and in Sun, you couldn't see them. Followed the pressures and temps. I emailed them to see if there was something I could do... I got an email that gave the shipping invoice for a new monitor that was on its way.

I don't understand why you are having a hard time...I would call them, perhaps they are having hard time determining exactly what the problem is via email or perhaps they just didn't have the stock available to send them to you at that time.
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Towed
webslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 06:28 AM   #13

Previously I had talked to Tom Robertson, he took care of things right away, even on weekends I would get a return email I an hour. Now, I did call, talked to Phil, was on the phone with him for an hour trying different things, he left me with some more things to try as I was 6pm in Yuma, I called him the next day with my findings and he said, yea sounds like there bad, but I can't authorize the return, you have to email customer relations, make sure to tell them everything we did.
I send a lengthy email, I get a reply late the next day, what's the battery voltage, there new Duracell batteries, we didn't check voltage, but the email is late in the day but I check and reply within 45 min , so the reply email doesn't come back till late in the day again, this goes back and forth four days, email last thing in the day, so what could have been done in a day took almost a week, and whoever is answering wants to be anonymous . Sept 1st was the date they said they would ship. And still haven't arrived, they say there shipped check back.
I'm just saying things seem to have changed over there, maybe someone's on vacation, I don't know
What I didn't like about the sensors going bad is 2 of them locked on a reading, were telling me 45psi, until I bought a new trailer, I didn't notice, removed the sensors to but on new trailer and they where stil reading? I figure they will correct them selves on new trailer, 60psi still reading 45. So I don't know when they stopped working but they were giving me a false sense of security
Old 09-18-2017, 02:35 PM   #14

Quote:
I'm just saying things seem to have changed over there
Maybe they were bought by Dometic? ;-)
'08 Jeep GC Overland.
RKins is offline   Reply With Quote