RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > Gear and Product Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-03-2019, 10:02 AM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Smile Which tire pressure monitor is best

Hi all
i need tpms for my new coach. many rev about TST. i was very satisfied with Pressure Pro system that i installed on my new coach, then, 2005 Monaco Windsor. Pressure pro is still in business, but nobody mention them anymore.
i am looking for stand alone system that easy to read.I like to know what others have, and if you had to buy new system would you buy the same.

2019 allegro bus
2017 tahoe

orit1350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-03-2019, 03:42 PM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
I’ve had TireTraker for several years, currently on the third motorhome. I like it. I use it to monitor the motorhome and the toad. Have never owned any other external TPMS. YMMV

https://www.tiretraker.com/

SeeTheUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 04:05 PM   #3

I am also researching this. I've found many recommendations for the TST system.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:02 PM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Another one no one seems to mention is Bellacorp found at Amazon. I have had one of these going on 3 years and it has worked quite well. I have 10 sensors and the ones on the toad do not require a booster. It seems to be modeled after the EEZTire unit.
https://smile.amazon.com/Bellacorp-P...jaz10cnVl&th=1
LarryJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 05:42 PM   #5

TST about 1 year no problems I like it,easy to read while driving,reads temperature and pressure without moving the motorhome.
Wrapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 11:34 AM   #6
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
I bought the TireTraker system for the following reasons:

1. Best price at the time for a system with 10 sensors and a repeater.

2. Easy to program and use.

3. Low-cost user-replaceable sensor batteries

4. Cap-type sensor to prevent air loss through the valve stems.

5. Lifetime warranty

6. Great customer service

2002 Monaco Windsor 40PBT, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 04:56 PM   #7

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryJB View Post
Another one no one seems to mention is Bellacorp found at Amazon. I have had one of these going on 3 years and it has worked quite well. I have 10 sensors and the ones on the toad do not require a booster. It seems to be modeled after the EEZTire unit.
I was using a Tire Safe Guard for about 3 years. Worked great initially on the front 6. When I added 4 more for the dolly and toad the system went nuts. Never could get reading right out of any tires after that. No luck getting anyone to return my calls at the company so I trashed it.

I then bought the Bella Corp model and use it on the front 6. It consistently reads about 6 lbs lower than a hand held analogue truck gauge and a digital hand held gauge (those to seem to be in harmony). I emailed the company about the difference and they assured me theirs (the Bella Corp) is the more accurate. Not sure about that, but I am relatively happy with the unit. I may add the back toad and dolly 4 soon.
Americanrascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 11:42 PM   #8

TST 507 with Color Screen

I upgraded the the color model when I gifted my old system to my nephew. Have always had excellent and fast support from TST. The color monitor was a huge improvement as it's much easier to read in sunlight.
geotexZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 11:06 AM   #9

Tiffin Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanrascal View Post
I then bought the Bella Corp model and use it on the front 6. It consistently reads about 6 lbs lower than a hand held analogue truck gauge and a digital hand held gauge (those to seem to be in harmony). I emailed the company about the difference and they assured me theirs (the Bella Corp) is the more accurate. Not sure about that, but I am relatively happy with the unit. I may add the back toad and dolly 4 soon.
My Bellacorp sensors are within 1-2 lbs of my analog JACO gauge. If I remember right, the sensors read just a little higher, so when I am adjusting the tire pressure I keep that in mind so that the sensors show the recommended pressure.
LarryJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 05:00 AM   #10

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
That's good info and gives me some comfort. As mine reads on the low side(5-7 lbs) , I am wondering if I have 2 gauges (1 digital truck and the other analogue truck) that are out of whack?
Americanrascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 10:26 AM   #11

Fleetwood Owners Club
TST507 gets my vote. I have sensors on both the MH and toad. Very calming to know everything is being monitored. Exactly 10 less things to worry about, unless the alarm goes off.

Just don't screw the sensor on too tight...I smashed the valves doing this. It's a big surprise when you take off the sensor and air doesn't stop coming out the stuck valve...it's a panic to get the sensor back on as fast as possible. I now carry extra valve stems and the removal tool.

Ron
rmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 05:22 PM   #12

TST507 is what we use. Great customer service.
allenb12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 07:19 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by orit1350 View Post
Hi all
i need tpms for my new coach. many rev about TST. i was very satisfied with Pressure Pro system that i installed on my new coach, then, 2005 Monaco Windsor. Pressure pro is still in business, but nobody mention them anymore.
i am looking for stand alone system that easy to read.I like to know what others have, and if you had to buy new system would you buy the same.

2019 allegro bus
2017 tahoe
I have been using Pressure Pro for 10-12 years. Don't mention them any more because most people like cheaper ones. I tried cheaper ones in the beginning which ended up being the most expensive, cause I threw them away. Pressure Pro always works. I believe they are the only ones which can be intergrated into a Silver Leaf monitoring system.
Old 12-24-2019, 07:23 PM   #14

American Coach Owners Club
TST my vote also -- two years use including trip to Alaska

thx Dale

Dale70 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
monitor, tire pressure