Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-28-2019, 06:51 PM   #1

ATT mobley question

Hi everyone! I am new here, and need some info if it is even available.
I have an original ATT ZTE mobley stand alone wifi device that works flawlessly in our rig, car and home.

Problem is that ATT has discontined this, though all owners are grandfathered into the program and continue to recieve service..good service if I may say so.

However, I need to make some changes to my sign in, users, etc. on this device account and cannot for the life of me get to my information. No use going through ATT..it simply is not there. The previous links do not work, there is NO information on their site of how to access my mobley settings. Can anyone help?

I have looked through the manual, but the links provided there no longer are active. I have found several forums discussing this without resolution. I though maybe someone here has an answer.

Anyone??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mobley.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	190.6 KB
ID:	261771  
sewingcyberm is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-28-2019, 07:01 PM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
I have the ZTE Mobley User Guide that will give you a way to directly change its settings by connecting to it directly with a web browser from a smartphone, tablet, or PC - without going thru any ATT web sites.

Send me a PM with your email and i'll email it to you. It is a .pdf so I can't just upload and attach it to this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
powercat_ras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 07:18 PM   #3

I just tried mine and can get to it....

Go to www.att.com At the top right, click "Account" then "Sign In". My sign in is one of my email addresses. You can click on "forgot user ID" or "forgot password" to send to your email of record.

After you login, you will see your name at the top right (next to shopping cart icon). Click that, and one of the options is "profile". That's what you are looking for.

edit..if you have a Mac, their site doesn't play well with Safari. Works fine with Firefox for me.
k715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 07:24 PM   #4

If it works flawlessly like mine does why do you need to change anything. I have never had an issue with it
W5CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 11:19 PM   #5

mobley

Quote:
Originally Posted by k715 View Post
I just tried mine and can get to it....

Go to www.att.com At the top right, click "Account" then "Sign In". My sign in is one of my email addresses. You can click on "forgot user ID" or "forgot password" to send to your email of record.

After you login, you will see your name at the top right (next to shopping cart icon). Click that, and one of the options is "profile". That's what you are looking for.

edit..if you have a Mac, their site doesn't play well with Safari. Works fine with Firefox for me.
Nope, that is not what I am looking for. I can get into my att account, into the device settings just fine. I need to get into the MOBLEY product portal where my settings for the device are stored, not ATT. It's kind of like your printer hardware settings within your Dell computer. Dell doesn't have any knowledge of things I have set up on my product settings.

Thank you for your help, it just isn't what I'm looking for. And the links provided in the manual are no longer live links, no matter what browser or device I use.

I am determined to figure this out.
Old 09-28-2019, 11:21 PM   #6

mobley

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny285 View Post
If it works flawlessly like mine does why do you need to change anything. I have never had an issue with it
No issues, I just have to change some settings and permissions for use. I have done this before, but the links and addresses are now coming up as invalid.
Old 09-28-2019, 11:22 PM   #7

Will do..thanks!
Old 09-29-2019, 01:41 AM   #8

Winnebago Owners Club
Using any browser, try going to address 192.168.1.1, while online using your Mobily - not your home or any other WiFi.

It should allow you to talk to your Mobley, and change all of its settings.
Old 09-29-2019, 06:24 AM   #9

Spartan Chassis
I haven't tried it recently and I'm not at my coach, but here's what I've always done in the past. On a device that's logged onto the Mobley wifi network go to attwifimanager in a browser. It won't work if you're on another wifi network.
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
Victory Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 12:46 PM   #10

If all else fails, you always have the option to do a factory reset on the Mobley device. (This is true with just about any router.) You will lose all of your Mobley settings and have to start over from the beginning and reset everything. If you changed that 192.168.1.1 default address to something else, and now can't remember it to get back in, you might not have any choice but the full reset.

The default SSID, password, etc., is printed on the device label, as shown in the photo you attached to your OP.

If you should ever lose your device, anybody who finds it can do this as well. So if you lose it, make sure you notify AT&T to cut it off your account. The SIM card is what is valuable, not the device itself.
Old 09-29-2019, 01:08 PM   #11

Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Send a message via AIM to JIMBO34PA Send a message via Yahoo to JIMBO34PA
Is this what you need? http://attwifimanager/index.html#login You may have to use a Internet Explorer browser . I dont think it works with Chrome?
Old 09-29-2019, 01:30 PM   #12

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMBO34PA View Post
And the device, laptop, tablet, etc’s WiFi must be logged on to the Mobley at the time or the link will not work.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:31 AM   #13

DO NOT DO a HARD reset on a first generation Mobley, this will reset to factory default, and the new firrmware will be locked as it will loose its secret PIN code.
Isaac-1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 07:19 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-1 View Post
DO NOT DO a HARD reset on a first generation Mobley, this will reset to factory default, and the new firrmware will be locked as it will loose its secret PIN code.
Thank you. I have not done this, and will not.
Dee