Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-23-2016, 05:53 PM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
HDView360

Hi all,
I have the Mini-state HDVIEW360 model HDMS9100 otr antenna system and when I purchased the 13 36la the remote was missing.Does anyone know where one could be purchased.According to everything I have seen they are discontinued..All help would be appreciated.Safe travels all.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-23-2016, 06:26 PM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
I just replaced the 360 because the receiver went bad but I had not thrown the remote away yet. If you get me your address I will send you mine. It takes a CR 2032 battery which I am removing. I hope you have the owners manual because I threw that away already.
dabrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 07:20 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
papaw.1

Mr.Brooks,
I just send you a PM and yes I do have the manuel.I looked everywhere and could not find one.What did you replace it with if you don't mind me asking.Thanks again and safe travels.
Old 09-23-2016, 07:37 PM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
I replaced it with a RS 3000 that I got from Amazon for around $70.00. On my Tiffin I was able to bolt it right to the 360 mounting brackets and it sits about 1/2 lower than the A/C units. You only need the coax connection but I left the three colored power wires on the roof and secured them to one leg of the bracket.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:21 PM   #5
Community Administrator

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrooks View Post
I replaced it with a RS 3000 that I got from Amazon for around $70.00. On my Tiffin I was able to bolt it right to the 360 mounting brackets and it sits about 1/2 lower than the A/C units. You only need the coax connection but I left the three colored power wires on the roof and secured them to one leg of the bracket.
How have you found the reception on the RS 3000? I have been looking to replace my HD360 since it sounds like the motor is going out and have been looking at the Rayzar.
Lt Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 04:38 AM   #6

Tiffin Owners Club
I have not taken a trip since the install. About two weeks before the 360 failed I had installed a new TV. My coach is in a metal building. The door face north which is line of sight toward D.C. and Baltimore. I raised the door to test the TV and I got only 5 channels with the 360. All DC channels. After the install I raised the door and got 15 channels. Two of which were Baltimore. When parked out side the building I was getting around 40 channels with the 360. I am pulling the coach outside this weekend to set up the Dish network on the dome antenna so I will do an OTA test and report back.