Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > Technology: Internet, TV, Satellite, Cell Phones, etc.
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-02-2017, 10:51 AM   #1

Jensen JWM6A - Lost Display

I took delivery of a new Lance 1475 almost 3 weeks ago. I was trying to dim the display for sleep time and managed to turn it off completely.

It will now not come back on. I thought that when I turned the radio off and then back on, the display would go back to "normal". I was wrong.

I sent an email to Jensen on 6/26 and received a reply that they would answer my question within 24 hours. I have not heard back from them.

I have pulled the fuse and pulled shore power, hit the reset button (all of these several times), and still no display.

Can someone H E L P ?
Thanks!
mitch5252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-06-2019, 07:18 PM   #2

I have the same problem/ Have you solved the problem?
16wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 07:14 AM   #3

Missing Display

Yes, I found the solution!

I don't have the trailer right at hand, but...

Press and hold AUDIO MENU for a couple of seconds.
Press ENTER/SEARCH once.
Rotate the upper right knob - brightness has 4 or 5 settings, including off.

Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll go over to the trailer and try it for sure!
mitch5252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 03:43 PM   #4

I have a different problem. I find the display was too bright.

This worked for me.

Turn on unit (keys should have white backlight when unit is on.

Hold Audio Menu button for 3 seconds and release

If your display is showing not at 0 you will see (Beep Off)

Press Audio Menu briefly and release

If your display is showing not at 0 you will see (BRI #) where # is 0, 1, 2, 3, 4

Rotate center knob to switch brightness levels. I see (blank, BRI 1, BRI 2, BRI 3, BRI 4)
when I rotate the knob. I set mine to BRI 1 to see if it is dim enough to sleep with the clock display.

Previously I have been covering display with PostIt notes to cover the light.

I checked the manual today to figure out how to set the time.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:55 PM   #5

I have tried the suggestions with no avail. Thanks for trying.
16wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote