Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > Technology: Internet, TV, Satellite, Cell Phones, etc.
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-07-2013, 07:09 PM   #15

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamguy

What? A schematic is a drawing depicting an electronic device using universally accepted drawings of components. OR? What am I missing? You can include a schematic drawing in an email and vice versa.
Figuratively speaking. Guess I need to let Fleetwood know they have mislabeled my "plumbing schematics" as they clearly are not electronic, but definitely are a "series of tubes".

Just a retort to a clever rhetorical device that I found humorous and someone else found confusing. So while you are technically correct, I'm not sure what the prize is? What you're missing may be something as simple as a sense of humor or funny bone. So I stand corrected. It was a narrative about a series of tubes. which could have been included in an email and vice versa.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-08-2013, 12:06 PM   #16

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Figuratively speaking. Guess I need to let Fleetwood know they have mislabeled my "plumbing schematics" as they clearly are not electronic, but definitely are a "series of tubes".

Just a retort to a clever rhetorical device that I found humorous and someone else found confusing. So while you are technically correct, I'm not sure what the prize is? What you're missing may be something as simple as a sense of humor or funny bone. So I stand corrected. It was a narrative about a series of tubes. which could have been included in an email and vice versa.
Pardon me but I was not aware of the post you were responding to. (to which you were responding). But my definition (the dictionary def.)
still applies. Without your causal post, how would I know your reference point?

2002 Itasca Suncruiser - WH Chassis - 35U - 2006 Jeep Liberty
hamguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:02 PM   #17

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamguy

Pardon me but I was not aware of the post you were responding to. (to which you were responding). But my definition (the dictionary def.)
still applies. Without your causal post, how would I know your reference point?
Mine was the 3rd post (2nd after the original post). The second post was Huh? Which I quoted and was replying to. That is generally the way you identify the reference point to a post. No biggie though as the OP was having fun describing his setup and while informative, it was to my thinking in the spirit of having fun. So in keeping with that spirit I offer my apologies.
Steve
Old 04-09-2013, 06:30 AM   #18

Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Remember that the blog post has all the photos and links to all the devices from the article.

I am an E-mail, See Me Fly

2004 Winnebago Vectra 40AD - 350 Cummins ISC; Toad 2012 Wrangler 6 speed
SKP, WIT, FMCA, FCOC, GoodSam, Cummins Power Club
lajuene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:34 AM   #19

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by lajuene
Remember that the blog post has all the photos and links to all the devices from the article.

I am an E-mail, See Me Fly
I'm not sayin a word. Lol.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:07 AM   #20

Great Post!!! Really good info in a fun story.

I would like to install a rotating antenna, ours is old style up and down only. Do you know the name of the manufacturer for that type of crank up antenna?

Thanks again

2004 Mandalay 38B
Turferrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:46 AM   #21

Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turferrw View Post
Great Post!!! Really good info in a fun story.

I would like to install a rotating antenna, ours is old style up and down only. Do you know the name of the manufacturer for that type of crank up antenna?

Thanks again
The crank up antenna is the batwing that was originally for the tv. It's the same one that comes on most RV's. Sensar I think is the usual company. Camping World and other places sell these and you could have 2 on the roof, one for the tv and one for the yagi antenna. If I had to do it over I think I might get an omni directional antenna for the wifi. It isn't as strong usually but you have no moving parts. I haven't had any problems with my set up rotating though so it's ok for now. Always looking for ways to increase range. Going to Quartzsite in a few weeks for the giant RV show and sale to look for more upgrade goodies.
Walkabout With Wheels: I am E-mail, See Me Fly (Sorry Helen Reddy)

2004 Winnebago Vectra 40AD - 350 Cummins ISC; Toad 2012 Wrangler 6 speed
SKP, WIT, FMCA, FCOC, GoodSam, Cummins Power Club
lajuene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:26 PM   #22

Thanks Eric.....That s exactly what I was looking for. We will be FT in the year or so and I wanted to get started on the system to make sure we are ready. Thanks again.....oh and interesting twist to put the reader in the passenger seat of an email. LOL
Xjaywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:14 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lajuene View Post
Going to Quartzsite in a few weeks for the giant RV show and sale to look for more upgrade goodies.
Thank you for the helpful information. Hope to see you in Quartzsite!

Bob/Michele
04 Mandalay 38B #1425

2004 Mandalay 38B
Turferrw is offline   Reply With Quote