Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > RV Systems & Appliances
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-20-2013, 07:43 PM   #15

If it runs you might try opening the fill cap to tank and using compressed air to blow back to the tank. Where eye face protection.
rssnape is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-20-2013, 08:04 PM   #16

Going over tomorrow with the gas can and hose to give it a try.
GreggTracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:28 PM   #17

Took the gas can over to the storage unit and the Gen. started right up. Checked to see if it was priming before I fired it off and all checked good. Started on the first try!! Glad that I didn't have any carb issues!! I let it run for about 20 minutes and shut her down. I checked the fuel line to the Gen. and there were no kinks or bends in the line. My gauge is reading a 1/2 tank but I now think that it could be wrong?? I'm going to top her off tomorrow and see if the Gen. will start???? I'll be sure to post how the story ends in the next day or so. We're headed to Paso Robles, Ca. on Wednesday the 24th for the Mid-State Fair. Hope to have all systems functioning by then but wont need the Gen. where we're camping. If your ever in the that area check out Wine Country RV Resort. It's a really nice resort with a water park across the street for the kids and some good wine tasting in the area for the adults. If your into golf they've got a really nice course (Hunter Ranch) about 10 minutes away. We always hit the Fair in the evening. Check out the Mid-State Fair (Ca.) website for a long list of good bands that show up every year. Thanks again for the help
GreggTracy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
onan