Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > RV Systems & Appliances
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-13-2015, 02:11 PM   #1

Power gear jacks no power

Trying to raise jacks. We have a 2012 winnebago adventurer 37f. There seems to be no power to the touchpad. Even the jacks down red light is not lit when the engine is turned on.
Battery fine 13.6. Emergency break is on. engine running. power gear said to locate control box. Trying to locate control box. Where is it! Please!
steve4539 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-13-2015, 02:15 PM   #2

If you put your foot on the brake and put the coach in gear do you have an emergency circuit that will raise the jacks(and sound an alarm)?

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum
firedoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 04:23 PM   #3

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I have the same system. When mine quit I found out the breaker was off. It only happened once, and don't know why it threw the breaker off.
Grey Ghost I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 06:33 PM   #4

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
The cable from the touch pad to the controller is usually not more than a couple of feet.
Old 11-14-2015, 10:18 AM   #5

No power to touch pad

Thanks to those who replied to my post. I talked to service reps at Winnebago and Power gear- Lippert. Both suggested in checking the 4 pin connector at the touch pad,which I'm not getting any voltage,then they recommended checking the controller box, which I'm having trouble locating also cannot find a circuit breaker for the leveling system. Well back to searching, again thanks for your help.
Old 11-15-2015, 04:37 PM   #6

No power to jacks

Found the problem, loose ground on frame post behind left front mud flap.Everything fine.Thanks.Steve.

Tags
jacks, power, power gear